Clinical Solution Manager Nordic1.7.2021
Cepheid is a molecular diagnostic company dedicated to improving healthcare by developing, manufacturing and marketing accurate yet easy-to-use molecular systems and tests. By automating highly complex and time-consuming manual procedures, the company’s solutions deliver a better way for institutions of any size to perform sophisticated genetic testing for organisms and genetic-based diseases. Through its strong molecular biology capabilities, Cepheid is focusing on applications where accurate, rapid and actionable test results are needed most, such as managing infectious diseases and cancer.
Make a difference in healthcare and join us on this mission!
The Clinical Solution Manager will be part of the commercial team and define, construct and deliver projects that will support the customer decision making process. The outcome will demonstrate the positive financial or resource impact to support the business of implementation of Cepheid tests in the local setting.
The successful candidate will have strong ties and understanding of clinical departments, able to articulate and measure clinical workflows and translate this to the positive impact and role that Cepheid diagnostics has on patient care.
This individual will be responsible for pre and post-sales support and continued focus on the value of Cepheid technology at a country/regional level
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for visualizing and documenting the patient & associated sample / test pathways related to Cepheid tests at the country level within the health care sector
- Create locally based, relevant, to the point and clear visual outputs to demonstrate outcome and showcase the impact of Cepheid tests and systems
- Cooperate with multiple internal stakeholders to understand and support winning strategies and respect local differences
- Develop standardized, financial calculators that capture the most critical cost elements to drive success of integration of Cepheid tests
- Develop standardized tools and outputs to demonstrate best practices to drive assay demand
- Cultivate and maintain long-term, and strategic working relationships within traditional and non-traditional healthcare entities, from administrative, clinical to laboratory professionals
- Construct strategic business plans with commercial colleagues to achieve committed growth targets
- Support & deliver presentations, reports and proposals in partnership with the commercial team on the value of Cepheid product
- Develop cases that can support commercial activities, customer proof sources and partner with marketing colleagues to develop locally relevant collateral and support materials
- University degree in Biology, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, with minimum 3 years of Medical Clinical experience
- Previous experience in the pharmaceutical, biotech, medical or related industry is required
- Expertise in infection prevention and / or other clinical areas will be strongly considered
- Fluent Finnish and English, in written and spoken; any other Scandinavian language is an advantage
- Strong understanding of reimbursement structure in traditional and non-traditional healthcare entities
- Strong business acumen and drive to succeed in partnership with the commercial organization
- Expertise with demand creation, multi-department, multi-stakeholder hospital and healthcare sales is highly desirable
- Familiar with a CRM application(s) such as Salesforce.com or Microsoft CRM
- Outstanding interpersonal, selling, presentation, influencing and negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently, be self-motivated and sensitive to timelines and needs of both internal and external stakeholders
- Travel 50%
Cepheid is part of Danaher Corporation, a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders.
Come join our winning team!
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
At Danaher, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.