Nanoform is an innovative drug particle engineering and nanotechnology company listed on the Premier-segment of Nasdaq First North Growth Market in Helsinki and Stockholm. Nanoform works together with pharma and biotech partners globally to reduce attrition in clinical trials and enhance their molecules’ formulation performance through its nanoforming services. Leveraging our in-house developed AI engine Starmap® we can also predict which customer molecules show most promise for our technology. Nanoform’s capabilities include GMP manufacturing, and its services span the small to large molecule development space with a focus on solving key issues in drug solubility and bioavailability and on enabling novel drug delivery applications.
Quality Control (QC) Lab Technician
With the view of developing our organization further, we are now seeking Quality Control Lab Technician to support our quality control team. The position requires availability to integrate shift work regime. The job is located at our facilities in Helsinki, Finland.
You will be responsible for
- Ensure that all QC analysis are carried out in an effective and accurate manner according to company standard procedures (SOPs).
- Implement and develop new methods.
- Maintain and calibrate laboratory equipment.
- Manage reagent, material, and standards stock levels to ensure lab work continuity.
- Ensure that records are done in an accurate manner as per company standards and procedures.
- Support the GMP laboratory activities as per company standard procedures and Quality system.
- Support current R&D projects by running appropriate analysis and sampling.
- Maintain QC Databases and others relevant for QC operations
- Communicate efficiently with the production and technical teams to discuss QC outcomes and improvements
- You have a Bsc or Msc degree in pharmacy, chemistry, microbiology, biotechnology or in an equivalent field.
- You have been working with biomolecules (especially with proteins).
- Experience from some of the analytical techniques: SDS-PAGE, HPLC-(SEC), immunoassays, DLS.
- Working knowledge of SOPs, Pharmacopeias and GXP Regulations.
- Good technical knowledge and understanding of laboratory procedures, methodology and standards.
- Capacity to work independently in a laboratory environment
- Capacity to produce clear records and data reports.
- Experience in working in GXP environments.
- Preferred experience in using electronic Quality systems (LIMS, QMS, CDS, CAPA, others).
- You are used to work with MS Office programs.
Personal qualities we are looking for
- You are a doer and have an accurate working style
- You are flexible in working in a team as well as independently
- You have an ability to work in a high-performance environment
- Good English level, both written and spoken
What we offer to you
- A great team to join with skilled and highly motivated colleagues
- Encouraging and forward-looking team spirit
- You will be part of a team that invents world-class solutions for the pharmaceutical industry
- We provide extensive learning opportunities. You are able to utilize your skills and competencies widely as we continuously create something new
- We like challenges and want everyone to enjoy solving them together
- Competitive compensation package with broad employee benefits selection
You will get to be part of a unique start-up in the pharma industry.
To apply for this position, please supply a covering letter and CV by 21st of June, 2021. Please note that we may already start the interviewing process during application period.