22.4.2022 | Avoimet työpaikat
Link to the job
Technical Support Specialist, qPCR: Finland
For an innovation based Life-Science Research company, a global leader in the field of developing most advanced technologies in Molecular Diagnostics sector, we are currently looking for an Technical Support Specialist who will provide training, demonstration & technical support on their state-of-the-art qPCR systems to the lab professionals in(bio) pharmaceutical, Hospitals, CROs & Academia research sector.
Region – Oulu, Finland
- Masters in Molecular Biology, Biochemistry or similar streams
- Hands-on experience with qPCR is a must have
- Fluent Finnish & English
- Living in or willing to relocate to Oulu in Finland
Should you like to find out more about the function please get in touch with Paurush Dhiman via LinkedIn.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life-sciences & Med-tech recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences for all EU8 countries. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover
22.4.2022 | Avoimet työpaikat
Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc (NASDAQ: JAZZ) is a global biopharmaceutical company whose purpose is to innovate to transform the lives of patients and their families. We are dedicated to developing life-changing medicines for people with serious diseases – often with limited or no therapeutic options. We have a diverse portfolio of marketed medicines and novel product candidates, from early- to late-stage development, in neuroscience and oncology. We actively explore new options for patients including novel compounds, small molecules and biologics, and through cannabinoid science and innovative delivery technologies. Jazz is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland and has employees around the globe, serving patients in nearly 75 countries. For more information, please visit www.jazzpharmaceuticals.com and follow @JazzPharma on Twitter.
Are you experienced in sales within the life science industry and looking for a Nordic opportunity within hematology/oncology? Do you want to play a key role allowing you to have a positive impact on the lives of patients and their families by taking part in our exiting pursuit as we build our Nordic organisation and strive to serve many more patients with rare diseases in the Nordics?
We are looking for a self-driven, scientific, and digitally savvy person taking the lead for the Nordics within haematology/oncology as we are looking to expand our footprint in the Nordics.
The Jazz Commercial Ambition is to be the #1 partner of all HCPs involved with Jazz, be trusted, and recognized for our empathy, agility and relevance of action. Our KAMs play a pivotal role in fulfilling our commercial ambition. As such, the Jazz Vision for our KAMs is to be a cornerstone of Jazz interactions in-field and to be accountable for the definition and coordination of personalised, targeted, multichannel HCP engagement strategies to maximize outcomes for HCPs and patients along with the commercial development of our Jazz portfolio
The role of the Nordic Key Account Manager (KAM) is to maximise the full sales potential of the Haematology/Oncology (H/O) product portfolio in the Nordics, achieving sales and related performance targets (as defined by the management team). This will be achieved through coordination and collaboration with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the appropriate patients have access to Jazz Pharmaceuticals H/O products. Developing professional working partnerships with relevant stakeholders to positively influence sales potential, future guidelines, funding, positioning of products and ensure effective implementation of peer to peer/advocacy programs.
The Nordic KAM will take full accountability for the preparation and execution of strong territory business and key account management plans as agreed with the management team, fully utilizing agreed processes and procedures.
- Deliver sales and related objectives against targets
- Develop a partnership relationship with KOLs and stakeholders by being an expert in the Jazz Pharmaceuticals products and relevant disease areas as well as local/regional and national healthcare policy as appropriate
- Build customer networks that enable the rapid identification, diagnosis and treatment of patients
- Collaborate with market access on local and national reimbursement
- In close cooperation with the H/O Brand Manager; medical affairs and your manager develop, implement, and review cross-functional country and key account business plans for H/O Nordics which are aligned with the Nordic strategy and the H/O brand strategy plans. The plans are to be endorsed by the GM and the H/O Brand Manager.
- Monitor and evaluate performance against business plan and deliver within agreed matrix of activity (effective account call coverage and frequency) and budget (appropriate use of promotional spend) as agreed with the manager
- Work with medical, market access and marketing to enable customer access to Jazz Pharmaceuticals support programmes e.g., educational events, relevant symposia, peer to peer programmes
- Identify and capture opportunities for business growth e.g., key account potential, new projects or added value services
- Profiling (and regular updating of) key customers and accounts into currently available CRM system
- Accurate and timely reporting of customer and business records, through CRM system, using agreed performance measures
- Willingness and ability to assist with ad hoc business projects as defined and directed by the GM and/or the manager
- Behave ethically, responsibly, and professionally in accordance with Jazz Pharmaceuticals values and Nordic codes of practices
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Previous knowledge and experience of disease area essential
- Previous speciality pharmaceutical sales experience ideally with a proven track record in H/O or orphan disease area in at least one of the Nordic countries. Preferably outside of Denmark.
- Genuine interest in working across borders and with Nordic HCPs
- Experience in working cross-functionally; self-starter with a strong sense of personal accountability as well as the ability to work in a cross-functional team in a dynamic environment.
- Efficient and skilled in working digitally with customer engagement
- Proven track record in negotiating and influencing within a healthcare setting to deliver agreed and measurable objectives
- Effective and persuasive communicator with excellent presentation skills
- Ability to access funding for new and existing drugs, with a demonstrable understanding of funding processes
- Advanced account management skills that demonstrate business acumen and an innovative approach to projects and solutions that bring added value to Jazz Pharmaceuticals and other stakeholders
- Experience in working with appropriate partners on joint projects that deliver benefits to all stakeholders, in particular patients
Required/Preferred Education and Licenses
- Bachelor’s degree
- Fully valid driving license
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (In English and one of the Scandinavian languages)
Description of Physical Demands
- Responsibilities may require working outside of “normal” hours, in order to meet business demands.
- The size of the Nordics will necessitate appropriate management of travel requirements to ensure coverage of customers.
Jazz Pharmaceuticals is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
12.11.2021 | Avoimet työpaikat
Nanoform is an innovative drug particle engineering and nanotechnology company listed on the Premier-segment of Nasdaq First North Growth Market in Helsinki and Stockholm. Nanoform works together with pharma and biotech partners globally to reduce attrition in clinical trials and enhance their molecules’ formulation performance through its nanoforming services. Leveraging our in-house developed AI engine Starmap® we can also predict which customer molecules show most promise for our technology. Nanoform’s capabilities include GMP manufacturing, and its services span the small to large molecule development space with a focus on solving key issues in drug solubility and bioavailability and on enabling novel drug delivery applications.
Formulation Scientist or Senior formulation Scientist – Biopharmaceuticals
With a view of developing our organization further, we are now seeking an experienced Formulation Scientist or Senior Formulation Scientist who shares our ambition to develop break-through products for nanoparticles, to join our formulation team in the Pharmaceutical Development unit. The position is fulltime, and it is focused on formulation development for biological compounds (peptides/proteins). The position includes laboratory work. The scientist reports to the Director of Pharmaceutical Development. The location for the job is in our facilities in Helsinki, Finland. The seniority of the applicant will be reviewed during the recruitment process.
You will be responsible for
- Design and develop formulations and processes for drug products for large molecules for R&D purposes as well as for preclinical and clinical trials
- Plan, coordinate and ensure timely execution of realistic protocols and reports for feasibility work and clinical trial materials following current Good Manufacturing Practices and company standards
- Evaluate product testing results and provide next steps for continued development
- Preparation and delivery of reports, SOPs, and technical presentations for both in-house and external parties
- Participate in relevant meetings/teleconferences with clients
- Collaborate within cross-functional teams to ensure products are developed to targeted consumer preferences on time and agreed-upon cost targets
- Manage multiple development projects and develop formulations in a timely manner
- Stays current with recent advances and trends in the drug delivery technology and regulatory policies
- Provide support to R&D and QC
- Other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated skill in developing pharmaceutical formulations for peptides and/or proteins
- Experience with nanoparticles
- Experience with the analytical characterization of large molecule formulations
- Knowledge of protein or nucleic acid chemistry, degradation pathways, and stabilization techniques
- Knowledge/Experience of Good Laboratory Practices
- Knowledge/Experience of regulatory documentation, in particular ICH pharmaceutical guidelines
- Experience with various delivery routes and manufacturing processes
- A high degree of professionalism, ethics and integrity
- Proficiency in English, both written and spoken, is a prerequisite
- Experience in the application of QbD concept in design, execution, and interpretation of formulation and process development experiments
- Insight into gastrointestinal physiology
- Familiarity with Intellectual Property (IP).
- Master’s degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Chemical Engineering, Bioengineering, Biochemistry or related field with at least three years of relevant industry experience
- Preferable: PhD degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Chemical Engineering, Bioengineering, Biochemistry or related field with relevant industry experience with at least three years of relevant industry experience.
Senior formulation scientist:
- PhD degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Chemical Engineering, or related field with at least five years of relevant industry experience.
Personal qualities we are looking for
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- You are a doer and have an accurate working style
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good team working skills but also capability to work independently
- You can work in a high-pressure environment
- Strong ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work in an interdisciplinary and evolving environment
- Good presentation and written/verbal communication skills
- Handling multiple projects and priorities at the same time in a timely manner
- Be client and patient conscious, considering quality, safety and project.
What we offer to you
- A great team to join with skilled and highly motivated colleagues
- Encouraging and forward-looking team spirit
- Possibility to take responsibility and grow your competencies
- Brand new laboratory facilities with state-of-art equipment
- Chance to be a part of a team that invents world-class solutions for the medical/healthcare industry
- Extensive learning opportunities
- Opportunity to utilize your skills and competencies widely as we continuously create something new
- Competitive compensation package with broad employee benefits selection
- Possibility to be part of a unique fast-growing company in pharma industry.
We like challenges and want everyone to enjoy solving them together!
If you have any questions, please contact Director of Pharmaceutical Development Satu Lakio +358 50 56 16 413 on 19th of Nov, 22nd of Nov or 10th of Dec during office hours (EET) or firstname.lastname@example.org where you can also book suitable call time if needed.
Please send your CV and application to us by 12th of Dec 2021.