17.7.2022 | Avoimet työpaikat
At the heart of QIAGEN’s business is a vision to make improvements in life possible.
We are on an exciting mission to make a real difference in science and healthcare. We are still the entrepreneurial company we started out as and have today achieved a size where we can bring our full power to many initiatives and to our presence across the globe.
Our most valuable asset are our employees – more than 5000 in over 35 locations around the world. Our ambition is to ensure we have outstanding and passionate people working in the best teams and we are constantly looking for new talent to join us.
There are few players who have shaped the world of modern science and healthcare as much as QIAGEN, and we have only just started.
If you are looking to advance your career, are seeking new challenges and opportunities, enjoy working in dynamic and international, diverse teams and want to make a real impact on people’s lives, then QIAGEN is where you need to be.
Join us. At QIAGEN, you make a difference every day.
- In your role you are focused on field- and office-based, post-sale technical support to all QIAGEN customers and are responsible for on-site repairs, installations, customer training, education and/or troubleshooting on QIAGEN instrumentation, including consumables and applications in all markets as well as coordinating with other internal departments to optimize protocols or aid in experimental design.
- You develop and maintain highest possible level of technical knowledge of automation / instrumentation as well as related applications and provide second-tier support for Sales and Technical Support by performing trainings such as train the trainer, seminars for internal and external customers
- You actively promote QIAGEN products including Service and Support products and assist in exceeding revenue targets, support demonstrations and evaluations if needed and give active feedback to Sales, Marketing, Global Product Support, Global Training and Management
- You utilize all available tools such as Service Reports, Spare Part & Service Manuals, ISI Notes, and the relevant databases to input information that will increase effectiveness
- You will be required to work with hazardous substances such as acids and solvents and to work in biological laboratories up to BSL3 #LI-remote
- You bring a M.Sc. or Ph.D. degree in molecular biology or genomics
- You have an extensive practical/laboratory experience of the most frequently used techniques, or at least 2 years as a technical service or field service specialist within a relevant market sector
- Your are known for your experience with diagnostic equipment technologies and applications; experience with CRM programs and web-based tools to retrieve and analyze data is a plus
- You are a self-starter with the ability to handle and manage multiple tasks in a result-orientated commercial environment and are fluent in English and Finnish; fluency in another European language is a plus.
- You like to travel (70%) and bring a valid driver´s license and passport
What we offer
At the heart of QIAGEN are our people who drive our success. We act with passion, always challenging the status quo to drive innovation and continuous improvement. We inspire with our leadership and make an impact with our actions. We create a collaborative, safe and engaging workplace which forms the basis for high performing individuals and teams. We drive accountability and entrepreneurial decision-making and want you to excel your growth and shape the future of QIAGEN.
1.7.2021 | Avoimet työpaikat
QIAGEN is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, or disability.
Cepheid is a molecular diagnostic company dedicated to improving healthcare by developing, manufacturing and marketing accurate yet easy-to-use molecular systems and tests. By automating highly complex and time-consuming manual procedures, the company’s solutions deliver a better way for institutions of any size to perform sophisticated genetic testing for organisms and genetic-based diseases. Through its strong molecular biology capabilities, Cepheid is focusing on applications where accurate, rapid and actionable test results are needed most, such as managing infectious diseases and cancer.
Make a difference in healthcare and join us on this mission!
The Clinical Solution Manager will be part of the commercial team and define, construct and deliver projects that will support the customer decision making process. The outcome will demonstrate the positive financial or resource impact to support the business of implementation of Cepheid tests in the local setting.
The successful candidate will have strong ties and understanding of clinical departments, able to articulate and measure clinical workflows and translate this to the positive impact and role that Cepheid diagnostics has on patient care.
This individual will be responsible for pre and post-sales support and continued focus on the value of Cepheid technology at a country/regional level
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for visualizing and documenting the patient & associated sample / test pathways related to Cepheid tests at the country level within the health care sector
- Create locally based, relevant, to the point and clear visual outputs to demonstrate outcome and showcase the impact of Cepheid tests and systems
- Cooperate with multiple internal stakeholders to understand and support winning strategies and respect local differences
- Develop standardized, financial calculators that capture the most critical cost elements to drive success of integration of Cepheid tests
- Develop standardized tools and outputs to demonstrate best practices to drive assay demand
- Cultivate and maintain long-term, and strategic working relationships within traditional and non-traditional healthcare entities, from administrative, clinical to laboratory professionals
- Construct strategic business plans with commercial colleagues to achieve committed growth targets
- Support & deliver presentations, reports and proposals in partnership with the commercial team on the value of Cepheid product
- Develop cases that can support commercial activities, customer proof sources and partner with marketing colleagues to develop locally relevant collateral and support materials
- University degree in Biology, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, with minimum 3 years of Medical Clinical experience
- Previous experience in the pharmaceutical, biotech, medical or related industry is required
- Expertise in infection prevention and / or other clinical areas will be strongly considered
- Fluent Finnish and English, in written and spoken; any other Scandinavian language is an advantage
- Strong understanding of reimbursement structure in traditional and non-traditional healthcare entities
- Strong business acumen and drive to succeed in partnership with the commercial organization
- Expertise with demand creation, multi-department, multi-stakeholder hospital and healthcare sales is highly desirable
- Familiar with a CRM application(s) such as Salesforce.com or Microsoft CRM
- Outstanding interpersonal, selling, presentation, influencing and negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently, be self-motivated and sensitive to timelines and needs of both internal and external stakeholders
- Travel 50%
Cepheid is part of Danaher Corporation, a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide.
24.5.2021 | Avoimet työpaikat
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders.
Come join our winning team!
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
At Danaher, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.
Our client Roche Diagnostics Oy is looking for a Field Product Manager to work in Molecular Diagnostics. You will cover mainly PCR-based solutions – for which you will have the responsibility to support, train and advice customers, while also advancing further sales of our solutions. Our industry-leading systems, broad assay menus, and advanced digital solutions are designed to address real-world needs across the entire healthcare continuum, including oncology, infectious disease and blood screening.
You will contact and visit customers to maintain and generate new business for the products and services and utilize strong market and sales experience to map customer needs. Besides performing hands-on work in the molecular laboratory on one day, you will get the chance to perform sales and product management duties on another. All in all, this is an excellent opportunity for you with a minimum of Master’s degree in natural/biomedical sciences to join the world’s leading supplier in In-Vitro Diagnostics!
To be successful as a Field Product Manager for Molecular Diagnostics, you should be a person who truly enjoys working in a changing environment in which you see opportunities rather than threats. You are open to co-create new solutions with our customers and Roche colleagues by listening and reflecting skillfully. In addition of utilizing traditional customer touch points, you are able to navigate and make use of different type of digital tools.
To be successful in this position, we prefer you to have experience in the following areas:
- You already have a strong hands-on experience using molecular diagnostics methods (PCR experience is a must) in a research or routine laboratory. Experience in infectious diseases area is an advantage.
- You are comfortable working both inside and outside laboratory setting with key opinion leaders when contributing to better patient care with our high-medical-value diagnostics solutions.
- You have a customer oriented mindset and candidates with experience from the sales process are preferred (3-5 years), as part of your job is to introduce and sell our solutions to the customers.
- You have a Master’s degree in natural/biomedical sciences, while a PhD from a relevant field could also work in your advantage.
- Good project management skills will help you be successful in your work.
- You are able to work in a regulated business environment, stay calm under pressure and are strongly accountable on your actions.
- You are fluent in Finnish and English
- You are willing to travel
As a Field Product Manager for Roche Molecular Diagnostics, you will work at one of the world’s leading supplier of automated diagnostic systems, helping professionals to recommend treatment solutions that deliver superior patient care. We offer you the opportunity to work with interesting products and solutions, with independent responsibilities combined with the support from our great team!
At Roche, over 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Roche tests are used around the world by laboratories, researchers, doctors, blood banks, and hospitals to support healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity. Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
For further information, please call Executive Consultant Pauliina Posti +358 40 519 0416, calling time 25.5 btw 12-14 or 27.5 btw 10-12 or Executive Consultant Erkki Lumme +358 400 916 999 at Nordic Progress Oy. If you want to join as a new member of Roche Diagnostics Molecular Solution´s Team kindly apply the open position and send your application with salary request and CV in English, no later than 31.5.2021. Please apply as soon as possible, the position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found.