Are you interested in shaping the future of health and work in a state-of-the-art laboratory with cutting edge analytical technology?
We (Nightingale Health) are looking for a Laboratory Technician to join our team in Kuopio. You’ll be part of our dedicated Lab Delivery team that consists of laboratory experts delivering high quality results to our customers globally in a fast-growing biotech, consumer health and health service industry.
Does this sound interesting? Read on.
As a Laboratory Technician at Nightingale you’ll have the chance to:
- Be a part of our fast-paced delivery team that serves global customers by analyzing blood samples.
- Handle sample preparation and processing.
- Deliver analytical measurements using our proprietary technology that is based on nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) spectroscopy.
- Take part in service and maintenance activities in the laboratory.
What we’re looking for:
- A trained laboratory technician (or equivalent) who is passionate about utilizing our proprietary technology for blood sample analyses.
- An enthusiastic and dependable person with a solid understanding of analytical and/or clinical chemistry.
- Knowledge and experience of analytical measurements.
- A “can-do and quality first” mind-set.
- Willingness to adapt to a flexible team culture and take on new challenges.
- A strong knowledge of the English language. Finnish is a plus but not mandatory.
- Previous working experience in a clinical laboratory, NMR spectroscopy or automated liquid handlers is not required, but is considered an asset.
What we offer:
- Meaningful work that offers you the opportunity to focus on an essential part of our delivery process and to develop your skills as a laboratory professional.
- Responsibility and independence as an accountable member of our Lab Delivery function.
- A unique opportunity to work in a multidisciplinary organisation of scientists, business professionals, developers, designers and biotech business experts.
- A competitive salary.
- Full fringe benefits for health and wellbeing including massage, commuting, sports and culture.
- An in-house chef and cafe that serves warm lunch every day.
- Premium health insurance.
- Interesting hobby clubs from running to music (we have an in-house band!)
This is a fixed-term position from August 2021 until the end of August 2022 and it is based in Kuopio.
A bit more about us:
Nightingale Health is a health technology company transforming preventive care. We envisage a world that focuses on keeping people healthy rather than just treating illnesses. By combining our pioneering blood-testing technology and the ability to detect future disease risks, we are creating a world-leading health data platform that enables preventative care with better information. The platform helps people make better personal health decisions and connects the health industry to offer their services for individuals’ preventative needs. By empowering the world with comprehensive health insights, we accelerate scientific discoveries, industry developments and improve personal health for everyone.
Your next steps:
Step 1: Follow the link below and fill in your information along with your CV and a cover letter.
Step 2: Have a quick chat over the phone with our Head of Lab Delivery Heta Forsström.
Step 3: Meet our Laboratory Director Pasi Soininen and Laboratory managers Harri Koskela and Mika Tiainen.
Step 4: Meet our Lab delivery team members.
Step 5: Meet our CEO Teemu Suna for the final interview.
Please send your application by August 2nd 2021. We’ll review all applications by August 5th and contact all candidates on the 9th of August at the latest.
Would you like to know more?
In case you have questions, feel free to e-mail our Head of Lab Delivery Heta Forsström at heta.forsstrom(at)nightingalehealth.com.