Option to Work Remote: No
Every day, Agilent Remote Support Engineers help our customers to solve issues that enable scientists to make discoveries that enhance the quality of life. Through our work, we deliver insights and provide the support that keeps labs running smoothly and more efficiently. Join our dynamic organization to be a part of this exciting work at the Espoo site in Finland.
This is an excellent opportunity to move your career in a new direction. Where you will provide remote diagnostic support, and technical services to our valued customers in Finland. As a business, we will train you on how to deliver high-standard solutions.
Therefore, we are seeking a person who is keen to continuously learn about new software technology, instruments, applications, and consumables. Service-minded to understand and tackle customer problems by delivering high-level customer service, to drive and build customer success.
This role entails providing remote post-sales technical support to our customers and colleagues with product solutions across Chromatography, as well as multi-vendor systems solutions. Which requires reactive actions that result in a timely and cost-effective problem resolution for customers and proactive preventive actions. Occasionally, you will visit customer sites for onsite missions.
- Diagnoses and resolves product performance problems of customer inquiries by telephone, e-mail, or other remote support tools.
- Ensures customer satisfaction by advising customers on preventive maintenance and configurations, which may impact product performance.
- Active co-operation with colleagues from service, sales, and support in the national and international environment
- Prepare the service assignments for our field teams (defining the required repair parts and creating repair recommendations for our customer support engineers)
- Registration and documentation of the provided support services in the SAP CRM system
We are dedicated to fostering a healthy work environment that inspires collaboration and innovation in a global scientific community. A space that fulfills an individual’s purpose in a significant way. Take a glimpse into life at Agilent. Hear about our creative culture, our work, and what we love about our company: https://youtu.be/TrWff2knbnI Travel Required Occasional Schedule Full-time Shift Day Shift Duration Not applicable Job Type Experienced Job Function Services & Support Secondary Locations Qualifications
- A bachelor degree, Master degree, or equivalent in the field of chemistry, instrumental analysis, biology, food chemistry or a related field.
- Have user experience in instrument data analysis software, problem-solving skills, particularly for fixing, applications support, and/or general instrument maintenances.
Apart from these more technical skills, we are also looking for:
- A strong drive to learn and expand your skills, enjoy working remotely.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Finnish and English is essential, the ability to coordinate and prioritize efficiently.
- A good knowledge of Swedish is a plus.
- Strong attention to detail and processes, ensuring compliance with Agilent’s Quality standards, ability to handle customer expectations and balance customer requirements with business needs.
- A good theoretical as well as practical knowledge in chromatography (LC, GC, LCMS, or GCMS) and mass spectrometry. Previous experience with chromatography data systems software is advantageous.
What we offer:
We will make sure you get all the training and development opportunities you need to become the best in your field, including learning about new applications and workflows in Agilent’s state-of-the-art demo facility.
Agilent offers core global benefits to all staff – but in addition to these, the Finnish business offers Agilent Result Bonus, Stock Purchase Plan, Life Insurance, Pension, Healthcare, Employee Assistance Program, Holiday, Company activities.
If you have questions about this position and the application process please contact the recruiter, Amalie Rask Amalie.Rask@non.agilent.com.
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic, and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications, and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek, so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
We are committed to making Agilent the best place to work for everyone by providing a truly inclusive work experience. Together, through collaboration, as One Agilent, we are better able to deliver trusted answers to our customer’s critical questions because we know there is work to be done.