- At GlucoModicum, we turn science into game-changing products for needle-free monitoring of biomarkers.
- We devise the firstsolution for needle-free glucose monitoring to benefit over 400 million diabetics.
- We have completed and tested our first industrial-grade prototype in Pilot Clinical Trials in type-2 diabetics.
- We have ongoing engagement with major global players to take our products to the market.
At GlucoModicum, you will be part of a diverse and multidisciplinary team with a background in top universities around the world. You will be constantly challenged to increase your skills and knowledge, be creative and apply scientific rigour to solve real-world, practical problems. Developing novel high-tech solutions that can vastly improve people’s lives is not simple, it takes talent, hard work, and effective collaboration. GlucoModicum offers a unique opportunity to exploit your talent and state-of-the-art facilities to make a strong impact.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
We are now looking for a Laboratory Technician to join our multidisciplinary team in Helsinki. In this role, you are expected to have perseverance, adaptability and run experiments independently under expert supervision. We are looking for a curiosity-driven self-motivated person who is eager to learn quickly and apply analytical knowledge in daily tasks. This job requires occasional flexibility in working schedules.
Responsibilities / Duties
- Perform experiments related to QC and R&D tasks
- Assist R&D teams in scientific investigations
- Document results and experiments
- Maintain, calibrate and validate laboratory equipment
- Keep track of laboratory stock and resources
Qualifications / Skills / Knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree or Laboratory Technician Diploma in a science-related field
- Hands-on experience in analytical chemistry, electrochemistry, polymer science, or hydrogels is an advantage
- Meticulous attention to detail
- High level of concentration and dexterity
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Good team working skills
- Good time management
This position is located at our R&D office in Helsinki, Finland.
HOW TO APPLY
Submit your application through the LinkedIn portal. Please submit your CV and a covering letter in PDF format.