Blueprint Genetics is a leading clinical genetic testing company aspiring to bring world-class genetic knowledge to mainstream healthcare. As our company continues to grow, we are looking for an enthusiastic, service-minded Junior Customer Experience Specialist to join our Customer Experience team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to develop the customer journey, innovate touchpoints, and help bring our customer experience to the next level.
As CX Specialist, you will get to work on various CX related tasks with an emphasis on Voice of Customer and design research. In this role, you will implement designs based on customer insights to ensure a positive customer experience through the different touchpoints of the Customer Journey. You will play a key role in making sure we continue delivering the exceptional customer experience we offer today and developing it further together with the rest of the skilled Customer Experience Team.
Your main tasks will include:
- Developing and maintaining the ordering and reporting touchpoints and processes together with CX, Client Services and Production Services, Sales, and Marketing
- Gathering and using customer insights and market analysis to define and prioritize requirements for different touchpoints
- Developing and maintaining our customer insight funnels
- Coordinating cross-functional projects and following up on tasks, schedules, and targets during specific projects
- Developing and implementing the ordering and reporting processes through service design thinking approach
The ideal candidate has:
- 1 or 2 years of work experience in a similar position, for example from market research, UX research, service design
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business, Marketing, Service Design, Biosciences or other relevant fields of studies
- Experience in Voice of Customer data collection and management
- Desire to learn and understand the genetic testing market, the science behind it as well as the brand
- Ability to reliably deliver multiple projects on strict deadlines with strong attention to detail and focus on quality
- Research and analytical mindset with the ability to draw conclusions and turn them into concrete actions
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English is required
- Strong collaboration skills and experience from a cross-functional role
We are looking for colleagues who are committed to finding the best solutions possible for our customers. Since these are new positions in a recently established team, we are looking for someone with a hands-on approach, and some experience with standard design methods, but more importantly, eagerness to continue learning. We are working in an international and high-growth environment, so we aspire to find team members who have adaptability to change and eagerness to learn and grow with us.
What we offer
We offer you meaningful work in an open, flexible, and collaborative company that values continuous learning. You’ll work with highly motivated colleagues and experts with versatile backgrounds, whilst having an opportunity to develop CX enhancing solutions at the forefront of health and life sciences. This new position provides a unique opportunity to help us in our mission to bring world-class genetic knowledge to mainstream healthcare.
During the past 18 months we have been working remotely and plan to continue with a hybrid model in the future as well. This is a full-time, permanent position.
How to apply
If you’re interested in continuing the discussion, all you need to do is submit your CV or share your LinkedIn profile with us through our online form. We will be interviewing candidates on a rolling basis and hiring them as soon as we find the ideal candidate. We hope to hear from you soon!