Account Manager for Clinical Microbiology – Finland bioMérieux Suomi Oy, Espoo13.9.2018
The bioMérieux group is a world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for clinical and industrial applications. Present in more than 150 countries through 43 subsidiaries and a large network of distributors we provide diagnostic solutions that improve patient health and ensure consumer safety. The corporate headquarters is located in Marcy l´Étoile, Lyon in France.
About bioMérieux Clinical Diagnostics
bioMérieux Clinical Diagnostics, specialized in the in vitro diagnostics sector, designs, develops, produces and markets diagnosis systems (reagents, instruments and software) for medical or industrial applications. In vitro diagnostics tests are used to measure, identify and quantify bacteria and viruses as well as substances generated by the human body in the presence, for instance, of an infectious disease, a cancer or a cardiac pathology.
To grow our success in the bioMérieux Nordic countries we are looking for:
Account Manager for Clinical Microbiology – Finland
As Account Manager you will have comprehensive responsibility within the defined market area in Finland for budget sales in clinical bacteriology. This demands a high commitment, self -driven, result and customer oriented personality.
Job requires flexibility to travel. You will travel mainly within Finland . It also includes travel within other Nordic countries when needed.
You will be an important asset contributing to the Nordic Clinical Team.
You will report directly to the Nordic Commercial Manager based in Finland.
It is essential to have very good knowledge in the field of clinical microbiology and public health care sector. Work experience equivalent is creditable.
Desirable background and characteristics
• Bachelor / Master degree in microbiology or similar discipline
• Minimum two years working experience of similar sales work
• Good knowledge of the IVD market either having work experience in sales or at the hospital laboratories
• Mother language Finnish and good communication skills in English are mandatory. Language skills in any other Nordic language especially Swedish is creditable
• Driving license is mandatory (company car will be provided)
• Personal profile characterized by customer focus, result focus, solution orientation and service minded approach
• Good interpersonal skills and cultural awareness
• Self-driven and innovative
• IT literate with a good working knowledge of MS Office Suite is mandatory
At bioMérieux we offer a challenging and diverse job in an organization which is in a strongly expansive phase. We have an open and informal work atmosphere. In addition an attractive salary including pension, bonus system, company car, cellphone, laptop and ipad.
We are the market leader in clinical microbiology – come with us into the exiting future.
You will be an important part of the Nordic organization and we will offer you an open, developing and warm working atmosphere.
Please send us a cover letter with CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org (only by e-mail). Deadline for application is 30th of September; all applications will be handled confidentially. Position will be filled as soon as a proper candidate is available.
We look forward to your application.