Account Manager Genomics/NGS, Finland – PerkinElmer, Inc.24.4.2022
About the job
PerkinElmer’s commitment to scientific innovation is at the heart of everything we do. In PerkinElmer meaningful work arises to a whole new level. We help customers make smarter decisions, earlier diagnoses, more effective treatments and scientific breakthroughs.
Now we are looking for an Account Manager Genomics/NGS in Finland
The Account Manager will be responsible for achieving business targets, through sales development and field marketing programs, for the PerkinElmer Applied Genomics product portfolio in Finland, as well as supporting the business development of the NGS market in the Nordics.
- Competes for all Genomics, Proteomics, and Biologics sales opportunities throughout Finland
- Builds and maintains strong customer relationships
- Constantly attempts to secure business in new accounts and follows customer account receivables
- Provides accurate monthly forecasting, updates, and next steps within SFDC on a weekly basis as well as timely, accurate and competitive pricing to customers, and submits internal approval requests
- Attends seminars, exhibitions, and demonstrations to promote business
- Maintains knowledge of PerkinElmer products, as well as knowledge of competitors’ products, prepares, documents, and updates PerkinElmer presentation aids accordingly
- Supports the account managers in the rest of the Nordics with insight and technical expertise on the NGS products and workflows
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Science, preferably in Biology, Molecular Biology, or Biochemistry
- Strong experience within the Biotechnology, clinical diagnostics, or Life Science markets with a solid network in the sector.
- Strong background and knowledge base within NGS workflows and reagents.
- Results driven, energetic, effective, a self-starter with a strong motivation for sales
- Excellent in verbal and written communication and presentation skills, and who can excel in an international sales environment
- Independent, with good organizational and teamwork skills, driving you to continuously seek new opportunities
- Flexible and able to communicate with colleagues and customers locally and internationally
- Willingness to travel across all of Finland and the Nordics, and occasionally across Europe. Most customers are in the southern part of Finland, and candidates located in the southern part of Finland will be preferred
- Desire to learn, grow, and take the lead in a sales role within a fast-paced matrix organization
- Fluent in Finnish and English, both verbal and written
What We Offer
- Inspiring leadership and exceptional employees
- Dynamic and innovative culture
- Focus on career development with both local and international career opportunities
- Collaborative and diverse environment
For further information, please contact Nordic Life Science Leader Christine Regnell (email@example.com). Please note, that we will start interviews as soon as we find suitable candidates.
Join us today – For the better!
PerkinElmer is a drug free employer and a medical examination for new employees includes a drug test.