Country Manager – AH Diagnostics Finland24.1.2021
AH diagnostics is a leading supplier of innovative products and full workflow solutions to customers within life science and diagnostics in the Nordics. We have more than 30 years of experience in providing specialized knowledge and support. Our headquarters is in Aarhus, Denmark and we have subsidiaries in Finland, Sweden, and Norway as well as a sales office in Copenhagen.
AH Diagnostics Finland is looking for a new Country Manager
to drive the sales strategy and company policies of AH Diagnostics across the country and lead and support a team of 3 product specialists to focus on selling their specific key brands. You have a high focus on strong customer interactions, and you have experience of how to build solid key customer relations. You are eager to search for new business opportunities and you constantly monitor the current marketplace trends.
You are a convincing negotiator, and you have previous experience in people leadership. You are a team player, and you enjoy developing close co-operation with your Nordic colleagues. You report to Nordic Sales Director.
Your responsibilities are
- to meet the assigned budget, EBIT and other country specific KPI`s.
- identify and develop the existing business and customer opportunities.
- sole responsibility for the sales of a specific key brand, BioTek, in Finland and supporting the team to focus on selling other key brands.
- coach and support your team to reach their assigned sales budget and execute customer interactions alone and together with the team.
- you lead and coach your team according to AHD values and strategy.
What we are looking for
- In-depth knowledge of the Finnish diagnostics, life science and laboratory market and a very good understanding of its financial and commercial side.
- Knowledge of Imaging, Detection and Liquid Handling.
- Leadership and coaching experience from similar role. Experience from leading a sales team and creating sales strategies followed by successful execution.
- Hands-on attitude.
- MBA, MSc (Master of science), BSc (Bachelor of Science), preferably education in bioscience/medical technology or equivalent qualification in a scientific subject.
- Fluent in Finnish and high level in English – both in written and spoken language.
- Analytical skills and understanding of business management systems, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and CRM tools.
- Ability to travel and work flexible hours.
- Driving license.
What do we offer?
- You get the opportunity to become part of a growing Nordic company that has a constant focus on being able to offer innovative and unique products within life science and diagnostics.
- We offer a leadership position with great influence and room for further development. We give high priority to the scientific level and put customers at the center.
- You are offered an attractive salary package incl. car, health insurance etc.
We´d like to hear from you if you think you are the right candidate for this interesting job. Please submit your application via the button below as soon as possible, but no later than 5.2.2021 including your CV and your salary request. For more information, please contact Senior Headhunter Heini Savio, gms +358 50 322 3283.
AH diagnostics is your partner in research and diagnostics
We help laboratories within life science and diagnostics to reach optimal performance by providing innovative quality products and full workflow solutions. We focus on offering products that are at the forefront of scientific and technological development and knowledge. The products we offer should be innovative, durable, and increase efficiency in the laboratory. You will meet experienced Product Specialists with a biological background and specialized knowledge as well as certified service technicians.