Genetic Analysis Solutions Specialist – ThermoFisher Scientific, Finland17.1.2021
Job Title:Genetic Analysis Sales Specialist
Location: Finland, Remote
Requisition ID: 143761BR
When you’re part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do challenging work, and be part of a team that values performance, quality and innovation. As part of a successful, growing global organization you will be encouraged to perform at your best. With revenues of more than $25 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
Our Finland locations include Vantaa and Joensuu, employing over 900 professionals supporting functions such as production, instrument and reagent manufacturing, R&D, marketing, sales, quality, administrative support and supply chain. We hire experts in different engineering fields, chemistry, microbiology and bioinformatics. Our Joensuu factory with over 300 plastic industry professionals uses modern manufacturing processes utilizing robots to produce products for laboratories l- pipettes, pipette tips and other plastic consumables. Please read more at https://jobs.thermofisher.com/global/en/finland.
Take a look how our software professionals in Finland are enjoying our innovative work atmosphere and the role they are playing in helping humankind: https://youtu.be/wDm4NLxq3nI
How will you make an impact?
As Sales Specialist, you will be using your scientific expertise and sales skills to sell our three main GA product lines: Capillary/CE sequencing; Real-time PCR / qPCR; and Micro arrays, providing an unrivalled and unique portfolio in the genomics space.
What will you do?
• Work closely with your Sales and Sales Support colleagues to deliver market leading Genetic Analysis solutions that solve real life customer problems and drive incremental business
• Achieve sales targets of your assigned product portfolio (Genetic Analysis Instruments and associated Consumables)
• Utilise market research and knowledge to develop effective sales strategies and impact directly upon the sales of products, now and in the future
What will you need?
• Previous Life Science sales experience is preferred
• Degree (minimum) in a Life Science (Molecular Biology preferred)
• Clear understanding of the academic and industrial markets, together with a proven track record of working with technology-based products in those markets
Please send in your application, including a cover letter, CV (in one document) and salary request in English. Please apply via http://jobs.thermofisher.com/ by 13/2/21. Reference: 143761BR. Please apply as soon as possible, the position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found.
If you have questions about Thermo Fisher Scientific and/or the position – please contact Cecilie.firstname.lastname@example.org
Each one of our 75,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. It’s not just a career, it’s a chance to realise your best – professionally and personally.
Join us and contribute to our mission-enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer: http://jobs.thermofisher.com Apply