Laboratory technician – Nightingale Health Oy, Helsinki16.6.2018
Are you passionate about healthcare and public health research? Do you want to work in a state of the art laboratory with cutting edge analytical technology?
Nightingale Health is looking for a laboratory technician to join our delivery team. Our delivery team serves global customers, using NMR spectroscopy to deliver analytical measurements for population health research and clinical use.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and dependable laboratory technician with some prior knowledge of analytical measurements and work experience in a clinical laboratory. Previous experience of NMR spectroscopy or automated liquid handlers is not required but is considered an asset.
We are looking for people with:
– Trained laboratory technician or medical laboratory scientist (or equivalent) passionate about utilizing the latest measurement techniques, especially nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) spectroscopy
– A ”quality first” mind-set
– Work experience with analytical measurements
– Willingness to adapt to a flexible team culture and learn novel measurement technologies
– Strong knowledge of the English language, Finnish is a plus but not mandatory
– Responsibility and independence as a member of the delivery team
– Unique opportunity to work in a multidisciplinary team of scientists, developers and biotech business professionals
– Full-time position in our laboratory in Helsinki or Kuopio
– Attractive employment conditions and competitive salary
The position is available immediately or upon agreement.
How to apply?
If you are interested in joining our rapidly growing team, please send your application to email@example.com. The applications should include a cover letter and CV. The applications may be submitted in Finnish or in English.