Lead Clinical Research Associate – Barrington James, Finland, Remote24.9.2022
About the job
LEAD CLINICAL RESEARCH ASSOCIATE – Finland – PERMANENT
As a Lead Clinical Research Associate (CRA), you will have the fantastic opportunity to join one of our CRO clients. This company are a global mid-sized CRO that strives to push boundaries by innovating and inventing. They are executing a high amount of studies globally and due to some late success with one of their Haematology Biotech clients they are looking for an experienced monitor.
As a Lead Clinical Research Associate, a typical day might include the following:
• Managing investigative site activities for multiple protocols / indications and providing ongoing updates of site status to the Study Manager / sponsor.
• Creating and implementing subject enrolment strategies for assigned investigative sites.
• Conducting study site visits (pre-study, initiation, monitoring, and close-out) and completing site visit deliverables within given timelines in the Monitoring Plan.
• Ensuring proper storage, dispensation, and accountability of all investigational product(s) and trial-related material.
• Marinating tracking records for assigned sites including tracking of subject status, subject case report form (CRF) retrieval / source document review (SCV), regulatory documents, and investigational product.
• Participating in development of CRFs and other study related documents (source documents, subject worksheets, Monitoring Plan, etc).
This role might be for you if:
- You have a life Science Degree
- You have 1+ years independent monitoring
- Are willing to travel required
- Have a full driving licence
- Are fluent in English speaking, reading & writing
- Competitive salary
- Sponsor-dedicated positions
- Clear progression routes
- Car allowance
GET IN TOUCH TO KNOW MORE
By uploading your CV it will be sent to Ish Rathor at Barrington James. Ish is a Specialist Clinical Operations/Development Recruiter with a strong background in recruitment and the life science field. Ish will discuss the opportunity in detail with you, facilitate your application and will manage the process acting as a link between the company and yourself. He will assist in all elements of the process, facilitate the offer process, keep in contact throughout your notice period and even catch up with you during your first week in your new role.
T: +441293 776644