Medical Advisor, Respiratory Finland – Sanofi30.4.2022
Join Sanofi Finland as Medical Advisor Respiratory. In this role, you will implement the country medical affairs plan and other key medical affairs initiatives in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders, in alignment with the Respiratory North Europe medical strategy, and according to the highest ethical and compliance standards.
Travel expected in this role is approx 20%. This is a permanent role.
- Be a strong partner to the local Commercial, Market Access, Regulatory, Pharmacovigilance and Public Affairs, and provide continuous medical advice and training. Support local market access medical alignment and new indication launch preparation. Provide input to local medical budget
- Drive development and execution of local Medical Affairs plan as well as local communication strategy in alignment with the Respiratory North Europe medical strategy
- Conduct internal and external medical education to enhance disease and product knowledge and awareness. Regular external scientific/medical presentations, e.g. scientific conferences, high-level scientific or business audiences. Maintain and develop strong relationships with KOLs and health authorities
- Oversee and interpret new scientific data, literature, competitive trends and product opportunities and adjust medical and educational activities accordingly. Support to all company sponsored clinical trials
- Drive, coordinate, support and ensure regular follow up of medical -, investigator initiated – and other research projects, including driving approval processes
- Drive organization and implementation of Advisory Boards and other scientific meetings
- Academic scientific or medical degree, Pharm D, MSc and/or PhD in life sciences, or equivalent
- Knowledge of the pharma/biotech industry
- Relevant experience in a healthcare environment
- Clinical study and/or project management experience
- Experience from a Medical Affairs position in the pharmaceutical industry is desirable
- Self-motivated, organized and being able to work independently
- Ability to adapt to new procedures and software
- Capability for continuously update and follow scientific literature of relevance
- Excellent presentation skills and proficient in public speaking
- Possesses integrity and self-awareness
- Analytical whilst able to retain a broad perspective
- Ensures that projects, assignments, and deadlines are completed on schedule
- Excellent command of both verbal and written English and Finnish
- Driver’s license is required
Pursue progress. Discover extraordinary.
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
Watch our ALL IN video and check out our Diversity Equity and Inclusion actions at sanofi.com!
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.