Open position for Business Development/Marketing Specialist at Te?ted Oy, Jyväskylä22.2.2017
Title: Business Development/Marketing Specialist
Organisation: Te?ted Oy
Application deadline: 15 March 2017
If you have any questions, please contact Mr. Tapio Rantapirkola: firstname.lastname@example.org
Te?ted Oy is a medical device manufacturing company situated in Jyväskylä, Finland. At Te?ted Oy we have a commitment to get the patients tested so that the patient can be treated. The company has developed a complete diagnostic platform for tick-borne disease microbes. The company manufactures three variations of this test kit and is an Enzyme Linked Immunosorbent Assay that tests for multiple microbes, disease stages, and patients simultaneously. As a member of Te?ted Oy team, you can contribute to your own and an international company’s future.
Te?ted Oy strive for working safely with ecological solutions and quality in all of our activities. You will work under a quality system and contribute actively for commercial success of our in vitro devices. The company’s working language is English and we expect fluency in written and spoken English. Your educational background must be suitable for independent working with various business development activities.
Description of a Job Day:
· Market and competitor analysis on a national and international level, including follow-up of competitor performance and industry trends
· Create and administrate surveys, questionnaires and other information gathering devices to gather market, regulatory and reimbursement information in various geographies
· Support and/or coordination of various business development projects e.g. inbound marketing activities with the aim to contribute to business
· Decision-making support through market insight and data analysis
· Support for the strategy and annual planning process
Description of You:
· You are analytical and able look at many streams of data to determine the demographics, market and buying trends, national reimbursement policies and regulations of current and potential target markets. Understanding this data will be critical to the job
· You have international mind-set and your communication skills are excellent. When gathering and presenting information, you are to be able to talk, listen and engage people well
· You master the critical-thinking and you contribute by processing the information in a way to make evidence based recommendations.
· You have attention to detail
· You are flexible team player with a curious mind-set and you are ready to take on development tasks of either operational or strategic nature
· You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in the field of business, biology, biochemistry or relevant discipline
· You can travel to multiple locations as necessary, including remote areas and potentially overnight travel
· Your working experience from medical device business and working in a team regarded as a benefit.
If you are willing to grow with the company, have an enthusiastic attitude please send us your CV, with salary wish, and motivation video stating why you want to work with us by end of 15.03.2017 or until filled.