Production Engineer – Finnadvance28.1.2021
Position opened 27.1.2021
Apply by 15.2.2021
Finnadvance is looking for a highly motivated BIOFABRICATION LEAD, specialized in micro and bio-fabrication and microfluidic technologies, to join our rapidly growing team. In this role you will run our volume fabrication under our strict quality control system. There will be a unique career development opportunity with intensive training in a highly regulated environment.
Finnadvance is a privately held biotechnology start-up formed of young engineers and scientists. Developing breakthrough solutions for personalized medicines, rapid drug discovery, and enabling animal-free research, we are now building the team of future enablers. Finnadvance is recipient of international awards, EU fundings and has been named the best technology startup of 2019 globally (MEDICA, SLUSH, Innovation World Cup). Finnadvance is scaling up its production capability to cater the growing demand for in-vivo like microphysiological systems.
– Design, simulate and fabricate in-house developed microfluidics
– Identify and implement appropriate manufacturing methods and materials for Finnadvance’s organ-on-chip devices
– Rapid prototyping with the R&D team
– Drive continuous improvement on quality management
– PhD or equivalent in Mechanical/Biomedical engineering, Bioengineering, Material science, or related
– Industrial fabrication processes, specifically microfluidics and microelectrodes (photo-lithography, soft-lithography, injection molding, etc.)
– CAD experience (2D and 3D technical drawing)
– Programming skills, numerical fluid flow modelling
– Multitasking and thorough attention to detail
If you are looking for your next challenge, send your resume, and motivation letter by 15.02.2021 to The position will be filled immediately when an appropriate candidate has been found.