Research Scientist – Finnadvance28.1.2021
Position opened 27.1.2021
Apply by 15.2.2021
Finnadvance is looking for a highly motivated RESEARCH SCIENTIST to join our rapidly growing team. In this role you will run our internal research activities and quality management system. There will be a unique career development opportunity with intensive training in a highly regulated environment.
Finnadvance is a privately held biotechnology start-up formed of young engineers and scientists. Developing breakthrough solutions for personalized medicines, rapid drug discovery, and enabling animal-free research, we are now building the team of future enablers. Finnadvance is recipient of international awards, EU fundings and has been named the best technology startup of 2019 globally (MEDICA, SLUSH, Innovation World Cup). Finnadvance is scaling up its R&D activities to cater the growing demand for in-vivo like microphysiological systems in pharmaceutical and academic research.
– Formulate and execute Finnadvance’s internal research activities
– Supervise laboratory personnel
– Execute customer-specified projects
– Drive continuous improvement on quality management
– PhD or equivalent in Biochemistry, Biomedical engineering or Biotechnology, or related field
– Proven track record in the field of 3D cell biology and/or microfluidics
– Extensive experience in mammalian cell culture, imaging methods and biochemical experimentation
– Experience in quality management systems, 3D (bio)printing techniques, and programming skills is a plus
If you are looking for your next challenge, send your resume, and motivation letter by 15.02.2021 to The position will be filled immediately when an appropriate candidate has been found.