Scientific and Regulatory Manager (cover) – Helsinki25.8.2021
L’Oréal strives to win over another one billion consumers around the world by innovating and creating products that meet the infinite diversity of our consumer’s needs, and we want you to help us reach this goal! We want to hire great people with passion for beauty products. Do you have an interest in Scientific and Regulatory Affairs? Then you might be the person we are looking for a Scientific and Regulatory Manager (Parental leave cover for 15 months) based in Helsinki, reporting to the Nordic Scientific Director based in Copenhagen.
As the Scientific and Regulatory Manager (cover) for Finland, you will be…
- in charge of applying the Group Regulatory Affairs strategy in Finland
- ensuring scientific and regulatory support to the business of L’Oréal Finland
- representing Scientific and Regulatory Affairs in internal committees and working groups
- representing L’Oréal Finland in external committees and working groups
- ensuring scientific and regulatory evaluation of product communication for products commercialized in Finland
- ensuring training of business colleagues on scientific ad regulatory matters
- taking part of the strategic sustainability project, L’Oréal For the Future (L4TF)
- holding minimum a master’s degree in a life science matter, i.e. chemistry, biochemistry, biotechnology, biology, pharmacy or similar
- having some years of work experience, preferable from regulatory affairs or working as a scientific advisor
- interested in and experienced in regulatory affairs
- interested in beauty product and the science behind combined with a curiosity of chemical substances and ingredients
- comfortable being part of a small team and working independently
- having a strong intercultural understanding and enjoying working with people with various backgrounds
- native in Finnish and knowledge of either Danish or Swedish at a level to, as a minimum, understand either of them in written/writing
- fluent in English, knowledge of French is an advantage
We are looking for the Scientific and Regulatory Manager cover to start as soon as possible, and the employment will be a fixed term cover. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply. We welcome everyone to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, religion, or sexual orientation.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you an exciting fixed term cover with great challenges and opportunities. The team is composed of several nationalities and highly skilled life scientists. The team has outstanding rating in well-being surveys, and we offer an environment with high phycological safety and trust with focus on high quality performance in a caring and safe environment. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals.
Who are we?
Leading the world in beauty and pioneering the world of beauty tech; we are 86K employees across 150 countries on five continents and has a unique international portfolio of 36 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 28 billion euros in 2020, and e-commerce growing by 62% accounting for a record high 26,6% of the Group’s sales. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship, and we push boundaries and move fast globally to stay ahead of the game. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world.
What we do at L’Oréal always have a big impact. Because we sell 7 billion products per year. At L’Oréal, we define success as making a positive, conscious impact. We’ve been recognized as the World most ethical company in the world by Ethisphere®. For the fifth time in a row, L’Oréal has been recognized as a global leader in sustainable development by the international non-profit organization CDP® in three areas: combating climate change, sustainable management of water and protecting forests, for the fourth year running. In 2020, L’Oréal was for the 3rd time ranked among the TOP 5 most gender-balanced companies in the world by Equileap®. We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. For us, our job is more than just a job, it is about building a better future for others and our planet.
Freedom to Go Beyond. That’s the Beauty of L’Oréal.