Team Leads for Downstream Drug Product15.5.2022
We at FinVector are looking for Team Leads for Downstream and Drug Product teams!
Our Manufacturing department consists of 4 manufacturing streams and supportive operations. In Downstream we perform the purification of different virus products by using different filtration and chromatographic purification methods that are selected during the process development. Drug Product team is focusing on aseptic fill and finish activities, such as formulation, filling and packaging operations as well as preliminary preparation (washing, autoclaving) processes.
Your daily tasks consists of:
- Your main responsibility is to lead a team of Specialists and/or Operators
- Supervising production activities. You ensure that production activities comply with appropriate current GMP, safety and cost standards
- Manage all related personnel actions in your area of responsibility, including setting of objectivities, motivating and training.
- Implement production priorities based on established weekly schedule and make daily assignments: shift schedules, resource planning, ensuring requisition of materials, and equipment maintenance
- Interpret specifications and make judgements about the acceptability of production in process
- Follow-up on CAPAs and deviations to identify root causes, avoid overdue closure and re-occurrence
- Review and approve cGMP documentation on the area of responsibility
- A degree in Pharmacy, Chemistry, Engineering, Biosciences or other related field
- Previous experience in pharmaceutical industry, experience in aseptic and/or GMP-work is a plus
- Able to set direction, define suitable course of action, and delegate responsibilities in a practical manner.
- Proficient at planning ,efficient in time management and good at organizing needed resources
- A systematic and precise working method but also open for changes and development
- Capable of producing clear, easily understandable and accurate documentation in English
- Good at building relations within the organization and communicate at all levels of the organization
- Preferably earlier experience in managerial position
- Most importantly, as a Team Lead you need to have passion for people and inspire, support and develop your team!
Our Manufacturing department is working in shifts, but you would be mainly working during normal office hours with flexi time arrangement.
We offer you active and lively work community with highly skilled and experienced personnel in gene therapy manufacturing. We provide you a wide induction training, a warm welcome and a possibility for personal development.
Please apply by 18 May!
For more information, please contact Elisa Kajander (Downstream) tel. 044-5019513 or Henri Sormunen (Drug Product) tel. 040-7770677. You’ll reach Elisa and Henri on weekdays during office hours.