Three Laboratory Technicians – Thermo Fisher Scientific, Vantaa16.10.2020
Our client company is looking for three Laboratory Technicians to work in their Microbiology Division in Vantaa. This is a unique opportunity to be part of developing their new product for the clinical microbiology market. if you are precise and enjoy regulated work, read more and apply already today – we are contacting candidates right away!
About the role
About the roleIn this role, you will be working as a part of Thermo Fishers global R&D team.
You are offered
- Great work-environment and a team of professionals
- The possibility to work as a part of a unique project in a big global company
As consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
- Reliability testing and working with bacterial samples
- Ensuring that all safety guidelines are followed strictly and maintain a clean and orderly work environment
- Documentation in English
We are looking for
- Suitable education in Microbiology, Bioscience, Chemistry or related fields (e.g. University of Applied Sciences)
- Knowledge of microbiology or work experience in a microbiology laboratory
- Fluent verbal and written skills in English, Finnish skills are seen as an advantage
Work experience as a Laboratory Technician, experience of working on BSL 2 or knowledge of LC-MS instruments is seen is an advantage. Ability to work occasionally on evenings and weekends is also a big plus.
As a person you are:
- Meticulous and detail-oriented
Please note that the job task will include handling of bacteria and solvents in laboratory and the occupational health care examination will be performed with the selected candidate before the job starts in order to fulfill the health risk assessment.
- Start: As soon as possible
- Work extent: Until the end of March 2021
- Location: Ratastie 2, Vantaa
- Contact information: All questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work. Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Thermo Fisher is the world leader in serving science, with 70,000 employees in 50 countries.Theirmission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.Theyhelptheircustomers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity.