Touchpoint Specialist, Customer journey – Blueprint Genetics27.3.2021
Blueprint Genetics is a leading clinical genetic testing company aspiring to bring world-class genetic knowledge to mainstream healthcare. As our company continues to grow, we are looking for a Touchpoint Specialist to join our Customer Experience team in Keilaniemi, Espoo. This is a permanent, full-time position.
Placing an order and receiving the final product are key touchpoints in the customer journey, and designing these processes will be the main focus for the new Touchpoint Specialist. In this position, you will play an important role in making sure we continue delivering the exceptional customer experience we offer today and developing it further. You will work on ordering and delivering touchpoint concepts, logistics, and development. You will update the global customer-facing teams about the new features as well as provide technical expertise that enables them to successfully introduce the touchpoints to our customers. Together with our CX & Brand team, you will co-create touchpoint-related content eg, printed and digital materials, product training presentations, website texts, and other touchpoint-related materials. You will suggest touchpoints enhancements to improve the customer experience by performing market and competitor analysis as well as collecting internal and external feedback. Ultimately, you act as the champion of our touchpoints.
Your main tasks will include:
- Developing and maintaining the ordering and reporting touchpoints and processes together with CX, Client Services and Production Services, Sales, and Marketing
- Using customer insights and market analysis to define touchpoints requirements
- Working as a gatekeeper of the changes and maintenance of the steps of the buying journey
- Ensuring order forms, kits and reports are on par with the CX/Brand promise (CX, scientific, quality and accessible)
- Coordinating cross-functional projects and following up on tasks, schedules and targets during specific projects
- Developing and implementing the ordering and reporting processes through service design thinking approach
- Ensuring all work is performed in compliance with company policies/QMS including Privacy/HIPAA and other regulatory, legal, and safety requirements.
The ideal candidate has:
- At least 2 years of work experience in a similar position, preferably in healthcare, service design or product management
- Preferably MSc in Business, Marketing, Biosciences or other relevant fields of studies
- Good understanding of the ordering and delivering processes of products and services
- Desire to learn and understand the genetic testing market, the science behind it as well as the brand
- Ability to reliably deliver multiple projects on strict deadlines with strong attention to detail and focus on quality
- Research and analytical mindset with the ability to draw conclusions and turn them into concrete actions
- Ability to work autonomously
- Adept at seeing change as an opportunity to improve business performance, and campaigning for it when necessary
- Strong commercial design, marketing, presentation and project management skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong collaboration and team-working skills and experience from a cross-functional role
We are looking for a colleague who is committed to finding the best solutions possible for our customers. Since this is a new team and position at Blueprint Genetics, we hope you are ready to take a holistic view on our customer journey and ownership of the tasks at hand. We are working in an international and high-growth work environment, so we aspire to find a person who has adaptability to change and eagerness to learn and grow with us.
What we offer
At Blueprint Genetics you will be a part of a global team of innovative, dynamic, and motivated people at the forefront of health and life sciences. We offer a chance to develop your skills further in a positive, low-hierarchy working environment. This new position provides a unique opportunity to help us in our mission to bring world-class genetic knowledge to mainstream healthcare.
If this sounds like you, take the next step and apply latest on Sunday, April 4. We will be interviewing candidates on a rolling basis.
If you have any further questions about the position, you can contact our Customer Experience Senior Manager, Thomas Vincent by email email@example.com or by phone +358452262110 on Thursday, March 24 between 1 and 2 pm (EET) or Wednesday, March 31 between 1 and 2 pm.