Two Laboratory Technicians – Thermo Fisher Scientific, Vantaa16.10.2020
Do you want to work in a world leading company in IVD-verification field? We are looking for two proactive, self-driven and result oriented Laboratory Technicians for Thermo Fisher Scientific! If you want to develop your skills in R&D team, read more below and apply fast since we will be contacting the potential candidates right away!
About the role
In this role, you will be working as part of a Clinical Mass Spectrometry (CMS) R&D diagnostic team of 15 persons and participate in verification and validation of LC-MSMS based applications for Cascadion SM analyzer.
You are offered
- A chance to really develop your skills
- An opportunity to be a part of an organization with a mission to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer
- A big and international organization
As consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
- Preparation of test samples, sample analysis and data processing of Cascadion analyzer
- Operating Cascadion analyzer running different verification tests
- V&V laboratory maintenance tasks
We are looking for
- Suitable education in chemistry, biosciences or related field (e.g. Vocational School or University of Applied Sciences)
- Understanding of In Vitro Diagnostic (IVD) methods
- Fluent English skills both in spoken and writing
- Sufficient computer skills and experience in MS Office packageIt is also seen as a big advantage if you have experience working in IVD environment laboratory.
As a person you are:
- Communicative and results-oriented
- Open, flexible and innovative team player
Please note that the job task will include handling of bacteria and solvents in laboratory and the occupational health care examination will be performed with the selected candidate before the job starts in order to fulfill the health risk assessment.
- Start: As soon as possible
- Work extent: 6 months with the possibility to continue after that or to be recruited to the client company
- Location: Ratastie 2, Vantaa
- Contact information: All questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work. Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Thermo Fisher is the world leader in serving science, with 70,000 employees in 50 countries.Theirmission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.Theyhelptheircustomers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity.