Vanadis Customer Support Scientist25.8.2021
Turku, Finland or Sollentuna, Sweden
The Customer Support Team consists of top professionals aiming to provide high-level technical support to our customers and field personnel globally. We are now looking to strengthen the team with another skilled professional, with focus on our NIPT system support. The position can be located either in Turku, Finland or Sollentuna Sweden.
- Provides advanced level technical and application support for PerkinElmer diagnostic products (instruments, kits and software) to customers and to the field sales personnel
- Trains diagnostic technologies in theory and applications to customers and field sales personnel, and develops training materials
- Performs hands-on work in the customer support laboratory and troubleshooting at customer sites
- Global traveling
- Ph.D. or Master’s in Molecular Biology, Chemistry or Biochemistry
- Knowledge on Genetics and hands-on experience with NIPT system preferred
- Customer focused problem solver mindset, strong project and time management skills
- Ability to work in a cross-functional environment
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation communication skills in English, other language skills are considered as an advantage
- Willingness to travel up to 60 %
- Be part of the Global remote on-call support team.
- Eagerness to help customers, experience in customer service is considered as a great advantage
- Excellent training skills or willingness to develop those
- Flexibility and readiness to develop own skills constantly
- Positive mindset
- Ability to work under pressure and stress and maintain a cool and focused mentality on site.
- Sense of urgency
What We Offer
- Fascinating field of expertise
- Excellent Development opportunities
- Positive and inspiring workplace with great co-workers
- Truly international working environment
- Home office based possibility
PerkinElmer Turku Site is a drug free site and a medical examination for new employees includes a drug test.
Could this be your next step? If you feel you have the necessary skills and can see yourself as a part of our dedicated team of professionals, please apply via the link above by September 17th.