Account Manager Clinical – QIAGEN, Finland24.1.2021
At the heart of QIAGEN’s business is a vision to make improvements in life possible.
We are on an exciting mission to make a real difference in science and healthcare. We are still the entrepreneurial company we started out as and have today achieved a size where we can bring our full power to many initiatives and to our presence across the globe.
Our most valuable asset are our employees – more than 5000 in over 35 locations around the world. Our ambition is to ensure we have outstanding and passionate people working in the best teams and we are constantly looking for new talent to join us.
There are few players who have shaped the world of modern science and healthcare as much as QIAGEN, and we have only just started.
If you are looking to advance your career, are seeking new challenges and opportunities, enjoy working in dynamic and international, diverse teams and want to make a real impact on people’s lives, then QIAGEN is where you need to be.
Join us. At QIAGEN, you make a difference every day.
Do you thrive working with sales, science and people and would you like to become part of a small but dedicated team of clinical sales people serving the hospitals and clinical labs in Finland? We are a team of sales, support and service people who value a high intensity work day and a relaxed and humorous tone and we are looking for a new colleague.
Your tasks will include:
– Responsible for sales of QIAGEN clinical product portfolio in Finland.
– Develop and execute territory strategy to meet/exceed budget
– Work with QIAGEN specialists to achieve sales targets and offer complete solutions to our customers.
– Drive for customer satisfaction and increase competitive advantage by building trust and relationships.
– Develop relationships with key customers and opinion leaders.
– Use provided CRM tool to log relevant customer, market and competitor information.
– Provide ongoing feedback and forecast of sales
– Degree in molecular biology or similar discipline, experience with molecular diagnostics or clinical lab work.
– Knowledge of DNA/RNA sample preparation, (q)PCR, NGS and related instrumentation.
– 3+ years sales experience with good track record
– Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
– Fluent in Finnish and excellent verbal and written English skills.
– Valid driver’s license.
– Self-motivated and strong ego-drive
– Strong desire to win business and establish long-term customer relationships
– Home office based, >50% travel required
What we offer
At the heart of QIAGEN are our people who drive our success. We act with passion, always challenging the status quo to drive innovation and continuous improvement. We inspire with our leadership and make an impact with our actions. We create a collaborative, safe and engaging workplace which forms the basis for high performing individuals and teams. We drive accountability and entrepreneurial decision-making and want you to excel your growth and shape the future of QIAGEN.
QIAGEN is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, or disability. Apply