Client Services Specialist – Blueprint Genetics, Helsinki18.1.2018
Interested in joining a rapidly growing life sciences company? Our Client Services Team is looking for a highly motivated, social and proactive team player, to fill our full-time Clients Services Specialist position. The Client Services Team consists of highly motivated, energetic and positive experts of genetic testing services and customer communication. Our team works in close collaboration with all production teams, as well as Marketing and Sales.
In this position, your main tasks include customer communication and support, for customers in your own dedicated region. You will get to use your background in life sciences, and knowledge of our products and services, to offer world-class customer support. By collaborating closely with sales, you will together create optimized solutions for our customers to take our customer experience to the next level. You will work in a fast-paced and evolving environment, with innovative, dynamic and motivated co-workers.
We are looking for a person who enjoys customer service, has excellent attention to detail, ability to multitask, can be flexible with assignments and schedules, and has the social and communication skills essential in succeeding in this position. We are looking to hire several persons for the following regions: North America, Nordics, Middle-East and Europe.
Main tasks include
- Responsibility of communication related to your region’s clients
- Close collaboration with our Sales team
- Providing phone support to our customers around the world
- Developing customer communication processes and functions
- Delivering test results to ordering clinicians
The ideal candidate has knowledge in genetics and experience in customer service or customer support. You have superior attention to detail and have strong organizational skills. Working together for a common goal motivates you, and you feel enthusiastic about learning more of our products and services. You also have the passion and creativity to help develop them further.
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences
- Specialization in medical genetics is seen as an asset
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English
- Excellent written and verbal skills in the language relevant to your region (eg. Swedish, French, Spanish, Italian, Arabic) is seen as an asset
- Knowledge and experience of your regions culture is considered a plus
What we offer
At Blueprint Genetics, you get to be a part of our global team of innovative, dynamic and motivated people. You will be working at the forefront of health and life sciences. We offer you a rapidly evolving working environment, where you can learn and grow together with the company.
Submit your application and CV along with your salary request as soon as possible, as the position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found. Please let us know if you have a special interest in one of the mentioned regions.