Clinical Application Specialist to Miltenyi Biotec27.5.2020
MAKE CANCER HISTORY! If you have a great interest in cell biology as well as a true passion for support – you might be our new team member! We’re looking for that one special person who wants to travel the Nordics with us and help our clients make cancer history. Join us!
About the role
Today Miltenyi Biotec has an international team of more than 2,500 scientists, physicians, engineers, marketers and numerous other specialists present in 28 countries worldwide. Innovative ideas are turned into cutting edge products and released all over the world. Due to outstanding growth in the Nordics, the company is seeking to recruit a Clinical Application Specialist.
As Clinical Application Specialist you will be working with cutting edge technology in the clinical field of Graft Enginering and Cell and Gene Therapy. You will be a part of the Nordic team which consist of 15 passionate people in an informal flat organization structure. This team values customer centricity and teamwork. Your nearest colleague Henrik, Clinical Account Manager, describes the team as “A team with true team spirit, we have a lot of fun – and to join us you must be able to work in that team spirit and contribute to it. This is a team with the same purpose in life, to help fellow scientists and doctors!”
The regional office you would answer to is located in Lund. However, this position requires a great taste for travelling and especially within the Nordics to meet the clients!
- Providing technical support for current and future CliniMACS Prodigy and CliniMACS Plus instruments and related projects at customer sites
- Supporting the customers in development of GMP compliant cell and gene therapy processes using Miltenyi Instruments and products
- Responding quickly to customer application needs, as well as identifying and developing new customers and applications
- Training and technical support for customers
- Supporting the Clinical Account Manager in demonstrating new processes
- Supporting marketing in developing local and Nordic marketing initiatives targeting the Clinical and Pharma/Biotec segments
We are looking for
- Holds a MSc or PhD, preferably Immunology oncology, Cell Biology, or a related field, with a strong scientific grounding in cancer biology, cellular therapy, regenerative medicine, or bioprocessing.
- Proven laboratory experience within academia, NHS, biotech, CRO/CMO or pharmaceutical organization
- Cell culture/cell handling experience and working knowledge of flow cytometry essential. GMP knowledge very desirable
- Fluent in English and in one of the following languages Swedish/Danish, both written and spoken
- Valid work permit and driver’s license B
As a person you:
- Work well alone and as part of a team and display a good business acumen
- Are confident with presenting 1-to-1 or to large groups
- Are flexible and have a high willingness to travel (>60 days/year)
- Start: Upon agreement
- Work extent: Full time, 37,5h/week
- Travel days: Approximately >60 days/year
- Location: Lund, Sweden + travelling
- Salary: Miltenyi Biotec offers a competitive salary, O.T.E. commission, car, and excellent benefits package.
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Miltenyi Biotec that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Please, send your application in English and be sure to clearly state which languages you speak. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.