CTA / Senior Clinical Trials Administrator – Pharmiweb, Helsinki31.10.2020
Covance is currently seeking a pro-active Clinical Research Assistant to join our expanding team inFinland. This is a client-dedicated role to be office based in Espoo, near Helsinki and ideally you will have at least 1-2 years experience of supporting Clinical Trials in Finland.
Much of the work will involve complex Oncological Clinical Trials and so there is plenty of interesting (and worth while) work to get your teeth stuck into!
Essential Job Duties:
- Act as contact for project team and study sites
- Perform CRF review, query generation and resolution against established data review guidelines, under direct supervision on management systems
- Assist with generation and reconciliation of queries to investigative sites/clients to resolve problem data
- Assist with the management of study supplies and organize shipments
- Create, update, track, and maintain study-specific trial management files, tools, and systems.
- Assist the local project team members with other administrative activities as required (e.g. payments to investigators, correspondence with clients, preparation of status reports, and organization of investigators’ meetings)
- Coordinate meetings with clients, investigators, and project team, including taking minutes.
- Ensure compliance with Covance SOPs, FDA, ICH, and GCP regulations for clinical conduct in all aspects of daily work
- Provide input in writing Monitoring Conventions as assigned
- Assist in submissions and notifications to Ethics Committees and Regulatory Authorities
Other Information: This role is afull time & permanent to beemployed through Covance. For more information please contact Andy Smith at Covance on +44 (0)7775 848 250 or mail email@example.com
Key words: CTA, Clinical Trial Administrator Finland Helsinki, GCP, CRO, Pharmaceutical, Clinical Administration Finland Helsinki CTA, Oncology
- University/college degree (life science preferred), or certification in a related allied health profession from an appropriately accredited institution (e.g., nursing certification, medical or laboratory technology)
- In lieu of the above requirement, candidates proven relevant clinical research experience in pharmaceutical or CRO industries may be considered
- Basic understanding of biology and biological processes
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Good communication skills, oral and written
- Exhibit general computer literacy
- Fluent in Finnish and English, both written and verbal