Customer Experience Specialist – Blueprint Genetics31.10.2022
Blueprint Genetics is a leading clinical genetic testing company aspiring to bring genetic knowledge to mainstream healthcare to benefit patients with rare inherited diseases worldwide. We are looking for a full-time and permanent Customer Experience Specialist to join our Customer Experience team in Espoo, Finland. In this role, you will have the opportunity to develop the customer journey, innovate touchpoints, and help bring our customer experience to the next level.
We want to ensure that clinical professionals around the globe can give the best possible care to their patients. The Customer Experience team does this by ensuring our products and services are aligned with our customers’ needs.
As CX Specialist, you will get to design the experience of the customer Journeys of Blueprint Genetics. In this role, you will implement designs based on customer insights to ensure a positive customer experience through the different touchpoints of the Customer Journey. You will play a key role in making sure we continue delivering the exceptional customer experience we offer today and developing it further together with the rest of the skilled Customer Experience Team.
Your main tasks will include:
- Developing and maintaining the ordering and reporting touchpoints and processes together with stakeholders from customer-facing teams, Software, Quality, and Marketing
- Gathering and using customer insights and market analysis to define and prioritize requirements for different touchpoints
- Collaborating with the teams to specify and implement improvements
- Developing and maintaining our customer insight funnels
- Coordinating cross-functional projects and following up on tasks, schedules, and targets during specific projects
- Developing and implementing the ordering and reporting processes through service design thinking approach
The ideal candidate would have:
- At least 2 years of work experience in a similar position, for example from market research, UX research, service design
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business, Marketing, Service Design, Biosciences, or other relevant fields of studies
- Research and analytical mindset with the ability to draw conclusions and turn them into concrete actions
- Project management skills with strong communicational skills both verbally and visually to ensure delivery of impactful outcomes
- Experience in Voice of Customer data collection and management
- Ability to reliably deliver multiple projects on strict deadlines with strong attention to detail and focus on quality
- Interest in facilitating workshops
We are looking for a colleague who is committed to finding the best solutions possible for our customers. You will get to work with and learn from CX and design professionals who for the past year have been building the CX framework, and design workflows as well as working together with different teams to find the right solutions. You will also cooperate with our parent company Quest Diagnostics’ counterparties in the US. Our international presence will from time to time require some flexibility with working hours to meet different time zone requirements. We are working in an international and high-growth work environment, so we aspire to find a person who is adaptable to change and eager to learn and grow with us.
What we offer
- The opportunity to work for a company that makes a real difference – Blueprint Genetics has a clear and motivating purpose to improve the lives of patients and families affected by inherited diseases
- A positive, open, and international work environment with great people from different fields of expertise. We are a team of close to 300 experienced professionals, who collaborate to drive genetic knowledge forward
- Hybrid work – we like to see each other in the office every now and then but offer the opportunity to work remotely as well.
How to apply
If you are interested to hear more, please submit your application and portfolio by the latest on November 8. Interviews will start during the application period and the position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found.
If you have any further questions about the position, you can contact our Customer Experience Senior Manager, Thomas Vincent by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +358452262110 on October 26th or November 2nd from 1 to 3pm
Team Customer Experience & Marketing Locations Espoo Remote status Hybrid Remote
- Customer Experience Designer
Customer Experience & Marketing • Espoo • Hybrid Remote