Field Product Manager, Molecular Diagnostics24.5.2021
Our client Roche Diagnostics Oy is looking for a Field Product Manager to work in Molecular Diagnostics. You will cover mainly PCR-based solutions – for which you will have the responsibility to support, train and advice customers, while also advancing further sales of our solutions. Our industry-leading systems, broad assay menus, and advanced digital solutions are designed to address real-world needs across the entire healthcare continuum, including oncology, infectious disease and blood screening.
You will contact and visit customers to maintain and generate new business for the products and services and utilize strong market and sales experience to map customer needs. Besides performing hands-on work in the molecular laboratory on one day, you will get the chance to perform sales and product management duties on another. All in all, this is an excellent opportunity for you with a minimum of Master’s degree in natural/biomedical sciences to join the world’s leading supplier in In-Vitro Diagnostics!
To be successful as a Field Product Manager for Molecular Diagnostics, you should be a person who truly enjoys working in a changing environment in which you see opportunities rather than threats. You are open to co-create new solutions with our customers and Roche colleagues by listening and reflecting skillfully. In addition of utilizing traditional customer touch points, you are able to navigate and make use of different type of digital tools.
To be successful in this position, we prefer you to have experience in the following areas:
- You already have a strong hands-on experience using molecular diagnostics methods (PCR experience is a must) in a research or routine laboratory. Experience in infectious diseases area is an advantage.
- You are comfortable working both inside and outside laboratory setting with key opinion leaders when contributing to better patient care with our high-medical-value diagnostics solutions.
- You have a customer oriented mindset and candidates with experience from the sales process are preferred (3-5 years), as part of your job is to introduce and sell our solutions to the customers.
- You have a Master’s degree in natural/biomedical sciences, while a PhD from a relevant field could also work in your advantage.
- Good project management skills will help you be successful in your work.
- You are able to work in a regulated business environment, stay calm under pressure and are strongly accountable on your actions.
- You are fluent in Finnish and English
- You are willing to travel
As a Field Product Manager for Roche Molecular Diagnostics, you will work at one of the world’s leading supplier of automated diagnostic systems, helping professionals to recommend treatment solutions that deliver superior patient care. We offer you the opportunity to work with interesting products and solutions, with independent responsibilities combined with the support from our great team!
At Roche, over 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Roche tests are used around the world by laboratories, researchers, doctors, blood banks, and hospitals to support healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity. Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
For further information, please call Executive Consultant Pauliina Posti +358 40 519 0416, calling time 25.5 btw 12-14 or 27.5 btw 10-12 or Executive Consultant Erkki Lumme +358 400 916 999 at Nordic Progress Oy. If you want to join as a new member of Roche Diagnostics Molecular Solution´s Team kindly apply the open position and send your application with salary request and CV in English, no later than 31.5.2021. Please apply as soon as possible, the position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found.