Life Science Research Sales Specialist – GE Healthcare, Finland and Baltic7.3.2019
GE Healthcare, a leading global health technology provider has strong presence in Finland. We are about 700 people from over 25 countries, helping healthcare providers improve patient care.
Now we are looking for a Life Science Research Sales Specialist, to be responsible of driving GE Healthcare Life Sciences consumables business in Finland and the Baltic region to our biotech, academic, pharma and industrial customers.
In this role you will be responsible of consumable product lines that are in the area of protein purification and characterization (Western blotting), lab filtration and nucleic acid purification & amplification. In this role you will:
- Achieve sales targets and customer satisfaction in assigned area
- Create end user demand for both direct and indirect customers and spend major part of time in the field with clients
- Motivate, encourage and support distributors to promote GE Healthcare Life Sciences consumables
- Execute sales negotiations and deal closures, interfacing with all key buying influencers such as direct users and decision makers
- Promote solution selling by combining all relevant consumables in the customer workflow and find leads for related instruments
- Work closely together with other GE sales representatives covering the same territory to coordinate activities, share information and promote cross-selling
- Work within the Nordic Benelux Consumables team to share information and best practices to support the success of the entire team
- Develop and maintain a high level of product knowledge of GE and competitive products
- Actively use CRM system (Salesforce.com) to ensure transparency and total customer management
- Degree and experience from the field of Life Science
- Relevant experience in consultative sales
- Willingness to travel within your specified geographic region with occasional overnight stays
- Proficiency in computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite products
- Valid driving license
- Fluent in Finnish and with good knowledge of both written and spoken English
- EU work permit
- Knowledge and experience in the field of filtration, protein and nucleic acid sample preparation, protein purification and characterization e.g. Western blotting is a benefit
- Experience in working with distributors
- High level of energy and a positive “can do attitude”
- Robust interpersonal skills, with demonstrated ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Demonstrated ability to analyze customer data and develop financially sound sales solutions
- Strong communication skills
- Ability for prioritization and to perform multiple tasks simultaneously
Interested? Please apply through www.ge.com/careers no later
than March 15, 2019. For further information please contact Louise Eld,
Sales Leader Research Consumables Nordics/Benelux (email
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter – great people and technologies taking on tough challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.
Learn More About Careers at GE
Learn More About GE Healthcare
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us on Twitter, join our LinkedIn Group or become a fan of our Facebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community. Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out the GE Careers Blog.
Locations: Finland; Helsinki
Business Segment: Healthcare Life Sciences