Open position for a Senior Scientist (diagnostics and immuno assay development) in Biopromic AB, Solna, Sweden29.4.2019
Make a real difference in the fight against infectious diseases. Biopromic AB (http://biopromic.com/ ) strive to develop Point of care testes for rapid diagnosis of infectious diseases. Our portfolio covers several important know-how and technologies for the development of different test platforms of importance in the fields of human and veterinary diagnostics.
Duties and responsibilities:
– Responsible for the methodologies and make sure recipes are available.
– Preparation of project-and validation documents and reports.
– Expertise in immunoassays development (ELISA, Lateral flow and other), and provide technical support to the rest of the team.
– Actively involved in troubleshooting in R&D daily work.
Requirements and qualifications:
– PhD in Biomedical Science or equivalent.
– At least 4 years experience as a scientist i a field of diagnostic research and development.
– Experience in biochemistry, cell culturing, chromatography, assay development and validation and immunoassays.
– Excellent command of the English language in both verbal and written,
– Experience in development of monoclonal antibodies – from cell culture to purification and QC
– Accountable: Prioritize your work and take responsibility for your own tasks and supporting others in the team.
– Experience of work according to GMP is a merit.
– Accurate and meticulous in daily work and delivering according to plan.
We look forward to reading your application with full CV!
Location: Solna/Stockholm, Sweden
Application deadline: 2019-05-15
Submit your application to: email@example.com using a code SS2019 in the title of your email.
For more information contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org