Postdoctoral Fellows within several neuroscience research areas – Center for Systems Neurobiology, Linköping University and Region Östergötland4.5.2020
Neuroscience Postdoctoral Programme
The Center for Systems Neurobiology is now seeking Postdoctoral Fellows within several neuroscience research areas.
The Center for Systems Neurobiology involves some 50 independent research groups, from the Faculty of Medicine and the Faculty of Science and Engineering, as well as the University Hospital. The Center for Systems Neurobiology is now seeking Postdoctoral Fellows within several neuroscience research areas:
- Animal behavior/Behavioral genetics (Per Jensen),
- Basic and translational psychiatric neuroscience (Rebecca Böhme, Paul Hamilton, Markus Heilig)
- Ion channel biophysics and pharmacology (Sara Liin, Antonios Pantazis),
- Neurodegenerative disease (Martin Hallbeck, Walker Jackson),
- Neuroendocrinology/neuroimmunology (Anders Blomqvist, David Engblom),
- Neurophysiology and clinical neuromodulation (Magnus Thordstein),
- Sensory and cognitive systems (Anders Fridberger, Kajsa Igelström, Håkan Olausson, Mary Rudner),
- Stress and affective processing (Leah Mayo).
See contact information below.
Applications will be reviewed continuously. For full consideration please apply as soon as possible with a CV and a statement of research interest.