Product Manager, Lab Water Systems13.4.2021
At Sartorius, we empower scientists and engineers to simplify and accelerate progress in life science and bioprocessing, enabling the development of new and better therapies and more affordable medicine. As pioneers, we are a magnet and a dynamic platform for the leading experts in our field. We bring creative minds together for a common goal: technological breakthroughs that lead to better health for more people.
Over 10,000 employees give their best at Sartorius to take our products and services to market. We are motivated by excellence, work across international teams and take responsibility – while advancing knowledge, all with an agile and flexible approach. We use not only our minds but also put great heart into all we do.
Sartorius is a dynamic organization suited to people who want to showcase skills, be recognized for expertise, while thriving in a vibrant and innovative environment. Want to join us?
Product Manager, Lab Water Systems
We are now looking for a Product Manager, who is well acquainted with laboratory instruments and consumables to manage the portfolio of Lab Water systems. We offer you a full-time, 1-year fixed-term position in an international and growing laboratory technology business. The position has good opportunity to continue as permanent position after one year.
In order to be our ideal candidate, you have a suitable educational background (Master’s Degree for example in Life Sciences) and at least three years of relevant work experience in similar positions, preferably in an international business environment. You have the ability to manage tasks independently with high-quality results, an analytical mind-set and are ready to learn and adopt new things. Experience in sales and marketing will be considered additional assets.
What you can look forward to accomplishing:
- Manage your product line through the entire product life cycle
- Manage the development of market insights for lab water systems
- Convert the customer insights into innovations and tangible product URS of new products
- Provide technical product support
- Take part in international product launches and marketing planning
- Manage the financial and market performance of products
- Lead projects requiring coordination with other functions, customers, third parties
- Work with and train sales resources and customers
Skills and experience that you need to bring to our company:
- Master’s degree in related field (for example in life sciences)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in global marketing, product management and/or sales from a relevant field
- Willingness to learn and understand production and product development of the products
- Experience of product owner role in product development projects is an advantage
- Laboratory instrument/ consumables know-how, preferably in lab water systems
- Proactive, strong influencer and entrepreneurial thinker
- Strong interpersonal skills and analytical mind-set
- Ability to multitask and deliver quality results within challenging timelines
- Excellent team player and ability to work in remote location teams
- Willingness to travel when situation normalized
- Fluency in English, both written and oral. Finnish/German skills considered to be an advantage
Why Work for Sartorius?
- Our world-leading laboratory products enable scientists to develop innovative medications to combat serious illnesses. Be a part of this!
- International collaboration: Sartorius is present in 110 countries and employs people from 80 nations
- Agile working and an open culture are givens at Sartorius
- Great possibilities for career development
- Stable working environment as a part of highly sustainable company
- The wellbeing of our employees is very important for us. Therefore, we offer flexible work environment, extensive occupational healthcare services, opportunities for learning and development and supported lunch and wellbeing services
- To make Sartorius a great place to work we support our company values: Sustainability, Openness and Enjoyment. At Sartorius work and fun go together!
Does the position offered match your skill set? If yes, we look forward to receiving your job application in English (incl. your CV, salary request and the earliest date when you can start working). The position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found.
If you have further questions, please contact Emilia Varhimo, Head of Product Management, on 21st of April at 11-12 or 23rd of April at 9-10 (phone 040 738 4579).
Find out more about us: www.sartorius.com