Project Manager – FinVector Oy27.3.2022
Our growth continues and in this exciting phase, we need a strong Project Management Office to benefit our core business. We are now looking for an experienced Project Manager to set up the office and help us to become more efficient and productive company by running the best practices for managing the ongoing and future projects.
If you can describe yourself as Project Manager with proven track record and you are eager to join a pioneer pharma company with a strong focus on production of innovative treatments, you might be the one we are in search for.
Your key responsibilities:
- Establishment and maintenance of Project Management Office function and act as Project Portfolio Manager
- Establish, implement and maintain a standard, agile and best practice methodology for Project and Portfolio Management
- Project management processes performance management and development of relevant KPIs and reports to stakeholders
- Overall responsibility of project management processes and centre of expertise for project teams on processes and tools
- Develop and maintain a single project database/system for all projects
- Lead communications and create communication plan with the key stakeholders including the internal and external project teams. Evaluate effectiveness of communication plan and implement improvements as necessary and use appropriate issue escalation
- Critically analyse the major risks to the successful completion of the projects. Implement risk management plans to facilitate prevention and/or mitigation of the major risks.
- Build positive relationship to stakeholders and support the capture of project and business and scientific knowledge
What we expect from you:
- Minimum of 4 years in leadership of Operations / Operational Excellence preferably in Chemical / Life Science / Biotech industry
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Demonstrable experience of working with standard PM tools, software, and methodologies
- Proven experience of Project and Portfolio Management
- Team Player who is proactive, result-orientated and keen on working in cross-cultural environment
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build good relationships on all levels
The position is permanent and new in our organisation.
We offer you an active and lively work community with diverse staff. We provide you wide occupational health-care services and support your well-being by ePassi-account. Furthermore, we will support your personal development.
Please apply by 24 April!
For more information please contact Mikko Kämäräinen tel. +358(0)405833259
FinVector Oy is a growing pharmaceutical company authorized by FIMEA, following the procedure of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP). FinVector is internationally recognized and is a pioneer in its operational field. Finvector works on the cutting-edge biopharmaceuticals and we’ve invested into building state-of-the-art development and GMP facilities for Viral Vector and Cell Therapy platforms including vaccines. Our research and development agenda is focused on the most commonly used gene therapy vectors: adenoviral, adeno-associated viral (AAV) and lentiviral vectors and innovative cell therapies. FinVector offers a versatile and responsible work environment and the work is done together with a group of professionals from various fields. FinVector is owned by Ferring Ventures and we are located in Kuopio, Finland.