Regulatory Affairs Specialist / Assistant – Thermo Fisher Scientific, Vantaa1.5.2019
Regulatory Affairs Specialist / Assistant
Our in vitro diagnostic medical devices are regulated products which need marketing authorization before sales can commence. We are looking for a Regulatory Affairs Specialist /Assistant to coordinate product registrations in co-operation with our commercial organization and distributors. The selected candidate will work as an integral part of a multidisciplinary Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs team to coordinate and compile product registration packages to e.g. India and other Asia-Pacific countries. This is a fixed-term position for approximately 3-4 months.
What can we offer
- Opportunity to gain experience in regulatory affairs and know-how in international regulations that is a core competence in medical device industry
- Work in a multi-disciplinary and international setting both with Thermo Fisher Scientific colleagues and our customers
- Possibility to work with our diverse in-vitro medical device product portfolio including clinical chemistry products and analyzers as well as laboratory automation solutions
How you’ll get there
- M.Sc or B.Sc degree in microbiology, biology, analytical chemistry, biochemistry, engineering or related field, or a Student of the mentioned scientific disciplines
- Motivation to learn and interpret different regulations related to in vitro diagnostic medical device industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Sound organizational skills and attention to detail in documenting
- Self-driven attitude with persistence to take projects to the completion
Please send in your application, including a cover letter and CV. Please apply via https://jobs.thermofisher.com/ by 12.5.2019. Reference: 93305BR. Please apply as soon as possible, the position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found.