Research Associate Bioanalytics – argenx19.6.2022
About the job
For the expansion of the bioanalytical team, we are looking for a research associate with working experience in a laboratory environment.
The candidate should have a drive to generate qualitative results in tight collaboration with other members of the bioanalytical team and project team . This all happens in a dynamic, informal and stimulating environment where you and your colleagues work together to reach the set goals.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Participate in the development of bioanalytical assays (ELISA, MSD platforms) to support the nonclinical and clinical studies
- Plan and execute experiments independently including interpretation and reporting results
- Can assist in finding solutions to unexpected problems in a creative way
- Actively participate in project teams, organize work but understand priorities and complete assignments accordingly
- Keen to learn new techniques and to share expertise with others
- Assay Development
- Biochemical, immunological and/or cellular assays
- Degree B. Sc. or M. Sc (Industrial Engineer),
- Previous working experience in a laboratory is an asset
- Team player, enthusiastic, accurate in execution and reporting
- Good communication skills
- Sense for initiative, quality, accuracy and detail
- Basic writing skills in English
- Familiar with essential statistical and data analysis software such as for example Excel and GraphPad Prism.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with following techniques or platforms used in bioanalytical methods: ELISA, Biacore, Gyros, SDS-PAGE, CE-SDS, HPLC, size exclusion chromatography is an asset
- Knowledge of the development of pharmacokinetic assays and assays to detect and characterize unwanted immunogenicity is a plus
- Full time position in a collegial, dynamic and growing company.
- You will become part of a team that allows you to access a broad array of technologies with varied daily activities and to take initiatives and contribute to the success of the company.
- Competitive salary package.