Sales Application Specialist Finland – Qiagen4.12.2021
About the job
At the heart of QIAGEN’s business is a vision to make improvements in life possible.
We are on an exciting mission to make a real difference in science and healthcare. We are still the entrepreneurial company we started out as and have today achieved a size where we can bring our full power to many initiatives and to our presence across the globe.
Our most valuable asset are our employees – more than 5000 in over 35 locations around the world. Our ambition is to ensure we have outstanding and passionate people working in the best teams and we are constantly looking for new talent to join us.
There are few players who have shaped the world of modern science and healthcare as much as QIAGEN, and we have only just started.
If you are looking to advance your career, are seeking new challenges and opportunities, enjoy working in dynamic and international, diverse teams and want to make a real impact on people’s lives, then QIAGEN is where you need to be.
Join us. At QIAGEN, you make a difference every day.
Sales Application Specialist Finland
JOB ID: EMEA02316
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Regular Full-Time
Do you thrive working with sales, science and people and would you like to become part of a small but dedicated team of clinical sales people serving the hospitals and clinical labs in Finland? We are a team of sales, support and service people who value a high intensity work day and a relaxed and humorous tone and we are looking for a new colleague.
Your tasks will include
- Support the sales process both pre and post sales by providing technical details, product-, application-, and workflow expertise.
- Carry out product and instrument demos, support customers throughout the product lifecycle and provide customer product trainings as needed for the QIAGEN products from the set-up of an instrument to trouble shooting.
- Support on-site LDT implementation or conversion from existing workflows to new
- Support the whole QIAGEN solution set-up including instrument connectivity and LIMS integrations.
- Meet/Exceed sales targets. Increase sales by actively selling to end users. Support other specialists and representatives and develop tactical plans to maximize revenues.
- Drive and initiate development of new business opportunities and references for QIAGEN products and reagents. Upselling, including additional menu and cross selling.
- Maintain and develop a good relationship with key customers and references. Aim to further increase customer satisfaction.
- Use provided CRM tool to log relevant customer, market and competitor information. Utilise the CRM database to input and provide information that will increase effectiveness “in front of” the customer and aid sales.
- MSc or PhD Degree in molecular biology or similar discipline, experience with molecular diagnostics or clinical lab work, or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of DNA/RNA sample preparation, qPCR, NGS and related instrumentation
- Minimum 3 years sales experience.
- Knowledge of relevant markets.
- Fluent in Finnish and excellent verbal and written English skills.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Open communication style to ensure efficient and fruitful team-work
- Strong desire to win business and establish long-term customer relationships.
- Stress resistant and flexible with working hours.
- Home office based, >80% travel required.
What we offer
At the heart of QIAGEN are our people who drive our success. We act with passion, always challenging the status quo to drive innovation and continuous improvement. We inspire with our leadership and make an impact with our actions. We create a collaborative, safe and engaging workplace which forms the basis for high performing individuals and teams. We drive accountability and entrepreneurial decision-making and want you to excel your growth and shape the future of QIAGEN.
QIAGEN is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, or disability.
Contact the job poster
Senior Human Resources Coordinator w QIAGEN Job Poster Location
Gmina Kobierzyce, Dolnośląskie, Poland Send InMail