Sales Specialist Cell & Gene Therapy Nordic countries – Cytiva18.1.2022
About the job
Be part of something altogether life-changing
Working at Cytiva in the Life Sciences industry means being at the forefront of providing new solutions to transform human health. Our incredible customers undertake life-saving activities ranging from fundamental biological research to developing innovative vaccines, new medicines, and cell and gene therapies.
At Cytiva you will be able to continuously improve yourself and us – working on challenges that truly matter with people that care for each other, our customers, and their patients. With associates across 40 countries, Cytiva is a place where every day is a learning opportunity – so you can grow your career and expand your skills in the long term.
Cytiva is proud to work alongside a community of nine fellow Danaher Life Sciences companies. Together, we’re pioneering the future of science and medicine, developing products that enable researchers in the fight to save lives.
We are now looking for a Sales Specialist to cover the Nordic countries (Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland) for our Cell & Gene Therapy product portfolio. You will report to the EMEA Commercial GM, Cell & Gene Therapy.
What You’ll Do
- Be responsible for supporting key customers within your territory as they move from clinical studies to building the infrastructure to produce cell therapies on a commercial scale
- Have deep understanding of the requirements of a cell therapy manufacturing facility, enabling you to build strong relationships with key customers through solution-based selling
- Be able to differentiate Cytiva’s solutions & offerings, convey compelling value propositions, and respond to customers’ technical/process questions in order to successfully close increasingly complex opportunities
- Maximize sales orders and market share of cell therapy business solutions in assigned area
- Be able to develop strong relationships with range levels of stakeholders involved in buying decisions
- Responsible for building funnel of future business through early design in of products into manufacturing of new therapies in clinical trials
- Work with regional Account Managers and modality specialists to identify customers in clinical development in cell processing, viral vector and gene therapy
- Work with regional Account Manager and modality specialists at strategic customers to develop and execute on account plans with a view to delivering outcomes to our customers
- Organize sites visits and deliver product demonstrations
- Track market effectively and provide accurate current and forecasts data using information tools available
- When required, prepare and co-ordinate the tender response and validate the tender documentation in collaboration with account manager
- Communicate market information effectively to/from the field including competitor data
- Ensures knowledge of and compliance with Company policies and quality processes
- Sustain & develop Cord Blood & Point Of Care markets
Who You Are
- Postgraduate level qualifications in cell biology or related subject
- Minimum 3 years sales experience and/or within the cell therapy or bioprocess industry
- English fluent & other Scandinavian languages welcome
- Able to build a rapport with laboratory staff and senior managers
- Able to demonstrate problem solving and critical thinking
- Team working skills, incl. ability to harness resources to achieve goal
- Demonstrates a high standard of written/verbal communication
- Experience of working in a cell therapy lab/GMP facility
- Experience with SFDC
As the majority of our customer base is in Sweden, this will be the ideal location of this position. The position is field-based.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available here.
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
At Danaher, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.