Skin-on-chip scientist – Finnadvance (Oulu, Finland) and Medical Research Center (Prof., MD, PhD Kaisa Tasanen-Määttä, MRC, Oulu University)28.1.2021
Position opened 27.1.2021
Apply by 14.2.2021
Finnadvance (Oulu, Finland) and Medical Research Center (Prof., MD, PhD Kaisa Tasanen-Määttä, MRC, Oulu University) are looking for a SKIN-ON-CHIP SCIENTIST. You will develop our functional skin-on-chip model and work closely with both Finnadvance and MRC. This position is for 6 months project with a possibility of extension and will optimally result in a Master thesis.
– Developing the functional skin-on-chip model
– Cell culture, biochemical experimentation, bio/microfabrication
– Project documentation and reporting
– BSc in Biochemistry, Biomedical engineering or Biotechnology, or related field
– Practical experience in sterile cell culture and imaging methods, biochemical experimentation; microfabrication and 3D culture skills are appreciated
– Team working skills, multitasking and thorough attention to detail
If you are looking for your next challenge, send your resume, and motivation letter by 14.02.2021 to . The position will be filled immediately when an appropriate candidate has been found.